Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Randy Gregory - CUT

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    **** yeah, making room for more of those “culture chargers”. I’m so proud of how hard the organization tries; it’s so inspiring and yet inspirational all at the same time.
    You do realize that Gregory sucks, right?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

2. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Good lord, what a massive waste of a contract. I had reservations when they signed the guy, and they were accurate. Signing this bum when Hassan Reddick was available was inexplicable, and inexcusable.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    No pass rush and just release a pass rusher. That'll fix it!! If they have someone in mind that can take the spot and fix the defense, I'm all in....but we know they don't.
    Pass rusher? Considering what we’ve seen the last two years I’d say you’re using that term loosely.

6. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

He’s been greatly outperformed, and we’ll need the cap space in 2 years haha.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Now that Rotoworld is NBC, not sure if it's Bronco hating Florio in the background, but they gave this news with the commentary that it will go down in history as one of the worst contracts of all time.
    Not for Randall it isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    They did attempt to trade him. Have you seen his film? Night and day from last year pre-injury. He's total dead weight, zero impact. We have Browning returning off IR - Bonnito took his starting role. I suspect Payton told him he was going to be inactive this week and that unless he did a complete 180 he's got no spot here - and Gregory likely requested his release at that point. Good riddance.

More context...

https://www.denver7.com/sports/bronc...-randy-gregory
    Damn makes Paton look even worse, signed a injury prone pass rusher for a shit ton only to try and trade him and get no takers what a chump....cant wait till he is gone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I didn't think he was that good.

11. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Wonder if they even tried to trade him. I'm sure he could have fielded a 5th rounder.

Just read the rest of the thread. He'll sign with someone. I'm predicting the Chiefs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The real question this chart raises - why would you waste a double team on RG?

14. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Gotta say, great timing by the raiders in cutting Chandler Jones.

Before the league could fully digest and meme another McDaniels **** up, George Paton jumps right in: "Hold my beer, Josh."

I wonder if George has a favorite corner in his office where he can huddle down and cry into his cap spreadsheets.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Denver Radio Host Rips Broncos GM George Paton: ‘Blood is on His Hands’

The Denver Broncos released veteran pass rusher Randy Gregory on October 5 in another move that reflects poorly on general manager George Paton.

Gregory’s release was the latest in a string of high-priced free agent additions made by Paton that failed to pan out. One Denver radio personality is ready for Paton to be held accountable for his missteps.

Paton’s signing of Gregory had “warning signs written all over it,” according to Zach Bye, host of “The Drive” on Denver Sports 104.3 The Fan.

“Before Randy Gregory ever came to Denver,” said Bye in a video posted to X, formerly Twitter. “He had already missed more games than he had ever played as a member of the Dallas Cowboys. That’s not over the course of one or two years, this was a half-decade sample size.”
    rest - https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ds/ar-AA1hKAja

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    If San Francisco took any of his 2023 salary, this was a huge win. Heck, even if they took none of it, I would still say it was a huge win.

The 49ers likely did this just to prevent Dallas from signing him. All good with me.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    If San Francisco took any of his 2023 salary, this was a huge win. Heck, even if they took none of it, I would still say it was a huge win.

The 49ers likely did this just to prevent Dallas from signing him. All good with me.
    Unfortunately not... But better than nothing.

22. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Per Florio, looks like the Broncos will pay everything this year minus the prorated veteran minimum. Technically, this move saved some cap.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information