Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just so we are clear. The best young coaches in the NFL right now...McDaniel and Shanahan. Huh

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Default Just so we are clear. The best young coaches in the NFL right now...McDaniel and Shanahan. Huh

https://twitter.com/jeremytache/stat...mOoEQOReg&s=19

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...6-381c08f968bd

Were children on sideline learning under Shanahan and big Bronco fans.

Now, how is it again that Kyle Shanahan wasn't even considered over VJ?

Was that because of Elway, Ellis or both?

Also, Mcdaniel.....

And then and then this franchise hires VJ as DC? He has been DC twice. When in Miami that defense was ranked 29th and the Arizona defense last year ranked 31st?

I don't care how old Wade Philips is. GET HIM!!!!! I don't care how much Rex Ryan likes feet. What man doesn't like women's pretty feet!?!?!? GET HIM!!!!!!

VJ!?!?!?

THAT'S TWICE WITH VJ AND THIS FRANCHISE!

2. The Following User High Fived Broncoknight30 For This Post:

It's the hope that kills you.

I killed mine a while ago.

The Broncos drafted Jake Butt one pick before George Kittle

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    You hate hear about draft picks you missed on this one really hurts another one is way back in 2002 when Denver passed on Ed Reed for Ashley Lelie.

7. The Following User High Fived Chillez For This Post:

Can you imagine Champ Bailey and Ed Reed in the same secondary during their primes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Anyone have any idea why Elway, the great brain, didn't consider Kyle Shanahan over VJ? From what I also know is Elway wanted VJ to be DC in 2015 with Kubiak but luckily for all of us fans, the Bengals didn't allow him to be interviewed. Something along those lines. That could be a dirty rumor, but that rumor existed before we knew that VJ was Radio.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

VJ has replaced Slowik as worst DC ever. Hopefully Payton doesn't do what Shanny did and keep him around all year......

11. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    You hate hear about draft picks you missed on this one really hurts another one is way back in 2002 when Denver passed on Ed Reed for Ashley Lelie.
    Josh Allen > Bradley Chubb
    Lavonte David > Brock Osweiler

Those 2 stand also stand out

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    Anyone have any idea why Elway, the great brain, didn't consider Kyle Shanahan over VJ? From what I also know is Elway wanted VJ to be DC in 2015 with Kubiak but luckily for all of us fans, the Bengals didn't allow him to be interviewed. Something along those lines. That could be a dirty rumor, but that rumor existed before we knew that VJ was Radio.
    I heard that Kyle wanted full control of the football operations like his dad had. No way that was gonna happen with John there. I think that his dad told him that you should always go for that (and we know how that worked out).

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
    I heard that Kyle wanted full control of the football operations like his dad had. No way that was gonna happen with John there. I think that his dad told him that you should always go for that (and we know how that worked out).
    Doesn't have that in San Fran.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    Two reasons, one Ellis didn’t want the elder Shanahan back involved (which he is in SF), and two Elway didn’t want to give roster control. There is pod cast that young Shanny did with McVay that also talks about how SF felt like right fit with vision they sold him.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Two reasons, one Ellis didn’t want the elder Shanahan back involved (which he is in SF), and two Elway didn’t want to give roster control. There is pod cast that young Shanny did with McVay that also talks about how SF felt like right fit with vision they sold him.
    Whatever the reason, it was stupid

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    How is the power dynamic in SF between GM and HC?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    Hahaha Jake BUTT! a TIGHT END! hahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    How is the power dynamic in SF between GM and HC?
    The GM is on the bottom

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information