Thread: Suspended Broncos

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Suspended Broncos

Instead of starting a new thread every time someone involved with the Broncos get's suspended, I figure that it'd be easier just to have 1 thread for all of them.

Broncos DE Eyioma Uwazurike suspended indefinitely by NFL

The NFL has confirmed that Denver Broncos’ second-year defensive end Eyioma Uwazurike will be suspended indefinitely for violating the league’s gambling policies. It is reported that he was caught gambling on games during the 2022 season as a rookie the team drafted in the fourth round of the 2022 NFL Draft.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2023/...?_gl=1*il84e1*
    The Broncos’ blockbuster trade for Russell Wilson already lives in infamy, and somehow it found a way to get even worse for Denver.

Eyioma Uwazurike, the only player other than Wilson to come from the trade (by way of a 4th round pick in 2022) was suspended by the NFL indefinitely on Monday for gambling on NFL games.

Uwazurike appeared in eight games in 2022, recording 17 tackles. It was assumed he would push for a bigger role in the rotation this fall, either at one of the end spots in Denver’s 3-4 defense, or as a potential starter down the road at NT.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/7/...?_gl=1*pnusnw*
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I can kind of understand the guys who got dinged for making like 1 bet on another sport and not knowing they were violating any rules... But this guy? Just cut him now on the grounds of being too stupid to play for this franchise...

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I can kind of understand the guys who got dinged for making like 1 bet on another sport and not knowing they were violating any rules... But this guy? Just cut him now on the grounds of being too stupid to play for this franchise...

yep, just another wasted draft pick...

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I bet he figured he'd never get caught because no one on earth can figure out that last name.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information