Thread: Von has vision Broncos will have big year in 2023

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Von has vision Broncos will have big year in 2023

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Von Miller has been a former Denver Bronco for nearly two years now and yet one by one, current Broncos Tim Patrick, Javonte Williams, Courtland Sutton, Patrick Surtain II, Jerry Jeudy, KJ Hamler and Albert Okwuegbunam valeted their nice rides and walked into the Jet Linx airport hangar Thursday night to help support his Von’s Vision foundation event.

The 4th annual Night to Take Flight event sold out, at $500 per ticket, to raise money for Von’s Vision. An impressive turnout considering the Denver Nuggets were tipping off Game 1 of their first NBA Finals in downtown Denver at the same time Miller’s event was about to start.

“It’s always great coming back to Denver, coming back to Colorado,’’ Miller said in an interview with 9NEWS as the event was just getting started. “I spent 11 ½ years here, a third of my life. Had both of my children (Valor, Victory) here. Won a Super Bowl here, (helped the Broncos) play in another Super Bowl here. It really helped me become who I am today.
    rest plus video - https://www.9news.com/article/sports...a-21b190e5527f

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

I hope when Von ready to retire he signs 1 day contract to retire as a Denver Bronco.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information