Thread: 2023 OTA, Workout, Minicamp Happenings

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Default 2023 OTA, Workout, Minicamp Happenings

After all the consternation the past couple years about injuries, it's nice to see that they are trying something different this offseason.

Russ in shape.

Javonte in action.

2. The Following 8 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

And I’ll jump the news cycle…

Hamler injured his (insert any body part here ) today while sitting still…. he will miss games

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Eddiemac87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac87 View Post

Hamler injured his (insert any body part here ) today while sitting still…. he will miss games

I had to actually go and check whether this actually happened or was just you joking. You got me. Presumably, this is one of the reasons why Payton isn't going overboard with football activities. The other reason is that the league is probably watching him like a hawk so there's no reason to end up like Belichick losing OTAs over stupidity. There are arguments in each direction, but hopefully Payton's approach reduces the unnecessary injuries that always seem to happen this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    I had to actually go and check whether this actually happened or was just you joking. You got me. Presumably, this is one of the reasons why Payton isn't going overboard with football activities. The other reason is that the league is probably watching him like a hawk so there's no reason to end up like Belichick losing OTAs over stupidity. There are arguments in each direction, but hopefully Payton's approach reduces the unnecessary injuries that always seem to happen this time of year.
    Imagine a year with all wr healthy. We could actually evaluate them, and possibly have an abundance of speed, size, and different talents on the field at any given time.

7. The Following User High Fived Eddiemac87 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac87 View Post

Corrected.

Hamler/Gregory injured his (insert any body part here ) today while sitting still…. he will miss games

9. The Following User High Fived bboy101 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information