Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Default The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

I'm not nearly into gaming as much these days, but this thing is incredible. The physics of the game are so crazy game developers for other companies are praising the Zelda design team: that's all over twitter, no need to post specifics.

But JFC: the story is top notch, the world is immersive, etc. All the general hallmarks of a great game.

It's just a great game regardless of whether you play the story, or just goof around making crazy shit you find in the world. I cannot do this game proper justice with praise. I'd check it out.

2. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I'm finishing up Jedi Survivor right now but this is next in my queue. I probably put 200 hours into Breath of the Wild and this looks insane!

4. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I'm finishing up Jedi Survivor right now but this is next in my queue. I probably put 200 hours into Breath of the Wild and this looks insane!
    I never played BotW. I gave my old switch to my niece. I bought a new one on a lark because this game was coming out and I wanted to give it a spin. That. Decision. Was. A. Good. One. If I'm this stoked for it, I bet you'll love the hell out of it.

6. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Been playing a few days and its great! Once again they do a great job of teaching you ropes before setting you off to tackle the world however you want. Of course my dumbass went straight to Rito village in a blizzard and tried to keep a torch lit to keep warm until I could get hot peppers to make cold resistance food lol

I just love how no two players will attack the game the same way. Building anything from anything is the coolest, though I am mostly cutting down trees to make long bridges to bypass crap!

8. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information