Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan vs James: Breaking down and Deep Diving the eras

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Being critical of someone's political opinions is different than totally hating someone because of their political opinions. And the opinion he gave that people claim to have a problem with (China) he didn't even really give an opinion. He pretty much said "I'm not educated enough on that issue to comment on it". Which maybe is a copout, but it's a way better answer than talking out his ass on something he doesn't know enough about. We'd probably be way better off as a society if more people took that approach to things.
    LeBron has talked out of his ass about things he doesn't know about many times, there's lots of memes about it. He's sincere and corny, and he's done a lot of admirable things off the court. People who hate him for culture war political reasons are weird. But in general his stance and the stance of the NBA re: China is ***** shit.

2. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Russell Westbrook is MJ-lite.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    LeBron has talked out of his ass about things he doesn't know about many times, there's lots of memes about it. He's sincere and corny, and he's done a lot of admirable things off the court. People who hate him for culture war political reasons are weird. But in general his stance and the stance of the NBA re: China is ***** shit.
    LeBron should just shut up and dribble more and people would like him better!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

LeBron should just shut up and dribble more and people would like him better!
    Wave, I like you a ton and respect you deeply as a person. Apologies if anything I said hit a chord or was too personal. Feels to me a little like you could be more open to other perspectives in this thread, but I also understand why you are responding the way that you are, and it doesn't change my opinion of you.

Having said that, you are going a bit too hard imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Wave, I like you a ton and respect you deeply as a person. Apologies if anything I said hit a chord or was too personal. Feels to me a little like you could be more open to other perspectives in this thread, but I also understand why you are responding the way that you are, and it doesn't change my opinion of you.

Driving hard toward the hoop expecting a foul, but get's hit with charging.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post

Depending on the importance you place on certain societal issues, it could be argued I'm not going hard enough. Sorry, I am not and will never be open to certain perspectives that pertain to why some people might not like LeBron or other people who advocate for the issues he does. This is vague, but it's as clear as I can be in this particular forum.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Depending on the importance you place on certain societal issues, it could be argued I'm not going hard enough. Sorry, I am not and will never be open to certain perspectives that pertain to why some people might not like LeBron or other people who advocate for the issues he does. This is vague, but it's as clear as I can be in this particular forum.
    Solidarity.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Driving hard toward the hoop expecting a foul, but get's hit with charging.
    Upon review: call is overturned.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Upon review: call is overturned.
    Overruled. The call stands.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

PS - I've been the most pleasant person in these thread re: Jordan vs James. I can acknowledge the greatness of both players. I just happen to believe Jordan is better. And no bitching toward me is going to change that.

13. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

PS - I've been the most pleasant person in these thread re: Jordan vs James. I can acknowledge the greatness of both players. I just happen to believe Jordan is better. And no bitching toward me is going to change that.
    I think I've been the most pleasant--if I don't claim to be the most (insert good thing) is my schtick even worth it--and quite frankly no one will tolerate your besmirchment of my station!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Overruled. The call stands.
    The call has been overturned! Despot! Tyrannical tyrant of tyranny.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I think I've been the most pleasant--if I don't claim to be the most (insert good thing) is my schtick even worth it--and quite frankly no one will tolerate your besmirchment of my station!
    Stop bitching you bitch!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Stop bitching you bitch!
    Stop bitching about my bitching you bitch!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information