Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Greatest British Wanker (Band)

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Based on hits? You seem like a based on hits and vibe and 'what does rando on the street think?' kind of guy when you make these value statements.

I like Coldplay. I initially was ready to cosign, and still might, but I also think due diligence is in order.

For example, I loved Rush of Blood and Parachutes. But X & Y was sorta boring at the time is what I remember. But it seems that other people like that album so maybe I was hasty. I get hasty and impatient, so that's a thing.

Have you gone balls deep into the Coldplay discog, or is this based on the hits?
    A 10 year old child a few days ago asked me if I could play a Coldplay song in class. I think that speaks to the fact that they are a well-known and beloved band across the globe, which to me is necessary to be the "greatest" band, but it needs to be combined with critical acclaim and all of that other stuff too. I think Coldplay has all of that! They're maybe 2nd tier though.

I have not gone balls deep, but I have spent a decent amount of girth exploring their acclaimed albums.

2. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information