Thread: Northman/Anubis Birthday Bash Livestream

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Northman/Anubis Birthday Bash Livestream

So as you all know this Friday i am doing a livestream to celebrate my 53rd birthday (yes im getting old) but also i will be ranking and counting down all 33 live action Godzilla films to celebrate this day. I will be joined by Kevin Lambert of KLE Entertainment HQ's as well as Walter Ross aka Jed Grand Vaille as they provide their own lists.

Sadly due to health reasons Cab DRage (Sci Fi Sentry) cannot partake in this event but he will be there in spirit as he gets his health in order.

But i am also reaching out to all of you who may want to provide a short video wishing the God of the Dead a happy birthday which i will air on the stream. Any of my friends and family can participate if they wish and i will share it during the event. It doesnt matter who wants to do it but if you feel the need to give penance on this very special day hit me up in private message and i will provide my email addy for you to send the clip. Also, i created a nice little Godzilla clip to kick the show off which Jordan Farrow has so graciously allowed me to use a back track from his amazing band Oxygen Destroyer. Hope you all will be there to hang and celebrate all things Noobs and Godzilla this Friday starting at 5pm Est. Hope to see you all there and hanging in the chat with us!

Cheers!

Melissa Corprew, Chris Grant, Preston Downey, Lauren Downey, Rob Rosado, Michael Blake, John Letzkus, Vivek Rangarajan, Blake Harrison, Brandon Staudenheimer, Kevin Tarrant, Jake Hall, Joel Vallie, Aaron Pynn, Tony Giannott, Nuno Lourenço, Ritchie Randall, Deryk Ronk, Thrashpondo Pons, Jason Griffith, Jax Bunny Moreno, Mark Valentino, Erik Bossert, Joshua Hansen,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApfiOz6YFug

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information