Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ja Morant catches more heat for brandishing gun on Instagram Live

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Everyone is stupid and it all sucks.

2. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

The finish line story shows me how insane his family is.

I think his parents are profoundly foolish.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yeah Ja might be the dumbest person on the planet at this point. He could not possibly get it any less. But the only person his stupidity is hurting, for the most part, is himself.
    Unless one of his entourage actually shoots up a club, leaving somebody paralyzed or worse. Or they try to flex on someone who's an actual G, rather than intimidating high school ballers and mall security. Russell is right about the people around Ja. The Grizzlies have to be sick right now.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Unless one of his entourage actually shoots up a club, leaving somebody paralyzed or worse. Or they try to flex on someone who's an actual G, rather than intimidating high school ballers and mall security. Russell is right about the people around Ja. The Grizzlies have to be sick right now.
    I'm a Grizzlies fan and I am indeed sick about it. Dude is by far the most talented Grizzlies player ever, and his talent and style of play could literally make him the face of the NBA, and dude is just pissing it away.

I hope his next suspension is a long one. I don't know what else will get the point across to him. Maybe that won't do it either, but they gotta try something.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Everyone is sick about Ja; that's not in dispute, and that was my original point.

Like if I wanted to be obtuse I'd argue that he did nothing wrong legally, that we can find, his cases are in pre-litigation and are civil, etc. And those are things that *do* matter. However, we all see a pattern here, and it's pretty clear what potentially tragedies are on the table. I don't think any of us like funerals. Enough said.

The guy (I'm not calling him a kid anymore) is a smoothed out jumper away from being the player Westbrook would dream to be, if Westbrook actually cared about winning. That's how good Ja could be. Historically good. Positionless basketball good. He already plays defense and is a gifted passer. But the man seems destined to Cheddar Bob/Gilbert Arenas/Marvin Harrison(what a scumbag)/O.J. Simpson his way out of generational wealth.

NBA Youngboy sucks, too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Everyone is sick about Ja; that's not in dispute, and that was my original point.

Like if I wanted to be obtuse I'd argue that he did nothing wrong legally, that we can find, his cases are in pre-litigation and are civil, etc. And those are things that *do* matter. However, we all see a pattern here, and it's pretty clear what potentially tragedies are on the table. I don't think any of us like funerals. Enough said.

The guy (I'm not calling him a kid anymore) is a smoothed out jumper away from being the player Westbrook would dream to be, if Westbrook actually cared about winning. That's how good Ja could be. Historically good. Positionless basketball good. He already plays defense and is a gifted passer. But the man seems destined to Cheddar Bob/Gilbert Arenas/Marvin Harrison(what a scumbag)/O.J. Simpson his way out of generational wealth.

NBA Youngboy sucks, too.
    What makes this even more frustrating is that the dude grew up in money. So it's not even like he can fall back on the excuse of being raised in the streets and being unable to rid himself of the gangsters he grew up with. Dude is just acting out a hood life fantasy and speedrunning his way down from the top.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    What makes this even more frustrating is that the dude grew up in money. So it's not even like he can fall back on the excuse of being raised in the streets and being unable to rid himself of the gangsters he grew up with. Dude is just acting out a hood life fantasy and speedrunning his way down from the top.
    It's sad, really. Dude is throwing away a LOT for nothing more than what, looking cool? Feeling like a badass? I don't even know.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    It's sad, really. Dude is throwing away a LOT for nothing more than what, looking cool? Feeling like a badass? I don't even know.
    The term “hustling backwards,” has been thrown about.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Grizzlies' Ja Morant suspended for 25 games by NBA

The NBA has suspended Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant for 25 games to start the 2023-24 season because of conduct detrimental to the league, it was announced Friday.

The Grizzlies suspended Morant from team activities May 14 after a video on social media circulated showing the All-Star brandishing a firearm. The NBA suspended Morant for eight games following a similar incident in March, when he was seen on Instagram Live holding up a handgun while intoxicated at a Denver-area club.
    rest, plus video - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...d-25-games-nba

14. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Thats fair.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

"Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

17. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information