Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do we as fans now embrace this new ownership? This big.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

My takeaway from this thread is that Walmart Broncos fans embrace nipples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

I think this was a massive moment for the ownership group.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Doesn’t everyone?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I’m just gonna assume . . . yes.
    Bold of you to assume.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

6. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Bold of you to assume.
    If there’s one thing I know . . . it’s celebrities nipples.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Cake and nipples…oh internet.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    It’s like “have your cake and eat it too” . . . like, of course I wanna eat my cake. Who would want to have a cake and not eat it? Cake is delicious, we all like cake.

I even like the band Cake, I have them on my iTunes and I wanna listen to them right now. Why have them on your music device and not listen to them? They’re an underrated band, I put everything on random and when they come up I’m bobbing my head. Of course I want Cake and listen to them too.
    I had a client that I used to call just to make my sales teams laugh. This guy is a classic East Coast Irish kid. So anyways Patrick told me one time when we were having a business dinner together that he didn't eat vegetables. I said "you don't eat vegetables at all?" and he goes " no vegetables no salad. I'll eat some potatoes but everything else is meat." So I go back and I say "what about fish? he says nope I only eat things that breathe air." I said "well plants scientifically".... and he goes "don't give me that scientifically crap. I only eat things that have a mouth and lungs and breathe air." So I try one more time and I say "what about".... and he stops me mid-sentence and he says: "Joel how many times do I have to tell you that I only eat things that breathe air. I'm a meat eater. Potatoes bread they're all right."

So I go the rest of the night asking a question every now and then and it's always this angry response about how he builds his meals around things that breathe air and he won't eat fruits or vegetables. Maybe an occasional baked potato slathered with cheese and bacon.

So at the end of meal they ask if anybody wants dessert and he says "I'll have a piece of that big chocolate cake." I look at him incredulously and he glances up at me and smirks and says "ahh who the f*** doesn't eat cake?"

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Cake and nipples…oh internet.
    This made me want to sample both. So I rolled over and informed my wife at which point she informed me I'd better just stick to cake.

13. The Following 6 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    This made me want to sample both. So I rolled over and informed my wife at which point she informed me I'd better just stick to cake.
    Could you use the cake to access the nipples?
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

15. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I googled after you posted. I like it. Also, permanent South Stand concessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I've now spent days thinking about embracing Jenny's nipples.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I've now spent days thinking about embracing Jenny's nipples.
    I bet she has a fine ass Bible butt. So fine you have to capitalize it.

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

That booty is holy!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Based on what the Saints’ fans that call into the nation NFL talk radio channel I listen to on SiriusXM, he’s a quitter. He had a HoF QB fall into his lap when the team that drafted him gave up on him 1 season too soon. The Chargers drafted Eli with the 1st pick of the draft because he had been a failure for them to that point. After Manning forced them to trade him, Rivers came in and sat on the bench for 2 seasons because Brees had finally become the great QB he was originally drafted to by. In the last game of that 2nd season of Rivers, Brees got injured which enabled the Chargers to release him just in time for Payton to woo a QB who had proven that he was a late bloomer that should’ve been given 1 more year. After just 1 season without that HoF QB, he gave up on trying to develop the QB who he brought in to be Brees heir apparent.

A full analysis of all the reasons why I doubt Payton would result in a post that would be so long that a lot of members of the board would refuse to read it all. So, I just leave you with my belief that the fact Mr. Walmart & his advisors listen to these talking heads and/or the Broncos fan base give me more reason to doubt their competence.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    A full analysis of all the reasons why I doubt Payton would result in a post that would be so long that a lot of members of the board would refuse to read it all. So, I just leave you with my belief that the fact Mr. Walmart & his advisors listen to these talking heads and/or the Broncos fan base give me more reason to doubt their competence.
    Based on what the Saints’ fans that call into the nation NFL talk radio channel I listen to on SiriusXM.
    Seems fishy.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information