Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Payton will be new head coach

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Nuggets from New Orleans media:

- Initial interview with the ownership group was more than 6 hours
    - They had an agreement framework with Sean last week and Paton/Loomis were working details on compensation since Friday
    - “Russell is a hard worker and has played at a high level and won a lot of games in this league” -Sean on RW
    - “The pressure is on us to put a good run game together and reduce the degree of difficulty on his position. I’m excited about him." -Sean on RW
    - "I put ownership at the top in my search and it was impressive how much they want to win" - Sean on the Walton-Penner ownership group
    - Since we're in the AFC there's a good chance we'll have joint practices with the Saints
    - "It's a great football city, it matters there." -Sean on Denver and Bronco's fans
    - Local folks here that talk to Sean regularly are saying he feels the team is ready to compete and he expects nothing less than playoffs immediately

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Carmichael is staying in New Orleans, it was announced either yesterday or latwe last week. Don't remember which.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Carmichael is staying in New Orleans, it was announced either yesterday or latwe last week. Don't remember which.
    Probably a good thing. Some of the content about his tendencies puts him in a bad light

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

This speaks to our new ownership group IMHO. No matter how you slice it our ownership group is made up of winners. You can dislike their politics, their business practices etc. but there is no denying that the Penners/Waltons actively sought out accomplished individuals driven to win at whatever line of work they may be in. The race car driver, a black female conservative politician (basically a unicorn that must have faced battles I can't even imagine to get where when has gotten in life) another black female business savant in Melody Hobson.

I freaking love this ownership group.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    BW, you okay?
    Yes. Nothing about sports really affects my day to day mood anymore. It's just fun to shoot the shit about. Ultimately all there is to do now is see what happens and hope for the best!

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yes. Nothing about sports really affects my day to day mood anymore. It's just fun to shoot the shit about. Ultimately all there is to do now is see what happens and hope for the best!
    Oh get a load of this guy everyone - Mr Stoicism doesn't get emotional about sports! *does jerkoff hand motion*

10. The Following 11 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Oh get a load of this guy everyone - Mr Stoicism doesn't get emotional about sports! *does jerkoff hand motion*
    Don't get me wrong, I still get as emotional as anyone during the games! But something like a coach hire in which we'll have no clue for 9 months whether it's good or not just doesn't quite turn my crack like it used to!

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

14. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

16. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Me when i read we got Payton and i was still delivering for work.

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Since we got a new coach and are doing upgrades at the stadium is it too much to ask for a freshen up on the uniforms too? Someone get down to Dove Valley and burn some sage ffs.

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Since we got a new coach and are doing upgrades at the stadium is it too much to ask for a freshen up on the uniforms too? Someone get down to Dove Valley and burn some sage ffs.
    What’d you have in mind?

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

I actually love our white jerseys with blue pants. Maybe add orange stripes on jersey for flow with pants.

23. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Hey, I like those! Gotta burn a whole bushel of sage, though. Man, I can't wait for Payton to fire the entire strength and conditioning staff.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

25. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    OMG!

It just hit me!

Jameis Winston!

Yeah baby!

Whooooooot!

27. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information