Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42

Thread: 2022-23 College Basketball Thread

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel
    Posts
    85,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You root for the one program that can't laugh at Purdue right now.
    Oh yea i can, Barkley helped me put it in true perspective.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Panama
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino
    Posts
    9,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The criminal tide? Brother you root for a team that fired their coach because of domestic abuse.
    Bro, nobody died in Texas. And the coach was immediately suspended. Some of your killers are still playing.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Bro, nobody died in Texas. And the coach was immediately suspended. Some of your killers are still playing.
    A woman was probably beaten, but who cares because she didn’t die = your argument.

    What charge should have been brought against that player in Bama?

    Go on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Id take Tomlin over any HC in the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I like to fire a couple warning shots in the air every time I retrieve a package to send a message to would be porch pirates.

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Oh yea i can, Barkley helped me put it in true perspective.
    Barkley is very informed on losing, but ain’t no one buying that mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Id take Tomlin over any HC in the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I like to fire a couple warning shots in the air every time I retrieve a package to send a message to would be porch pirates.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel
    Posts
    85,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Barkley is very informed on losing, but ain’t no one buying that mess.
    The rest of the panel did. Lol

    It does kind of make sense though. Its a loss, but with an asterisk.


    Is Montana St Timmy's team or is that Montana?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Posts
    22,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    The rest of the panel did. Lol

    It does kind of make sense though. Its a loss, but with an asterisk.


    Is Montana St Timmy's team or is that Montana?
    Montana St. Bobcats trying to hang around.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Im the hobbit.

  7. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:


  8. #22

    Default

    I’m violating you and Barkley next podcast for this horrible take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Id take Tomlin over any HC in the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I like to fire a couple warning shots in the air every time I retrieve a package to send a message to would be porch pirates.

  9. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  10. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Posts
    22,347

    Default

    Bobcats being scrappy AF but killing themselves with turnovers and free throws. They are 2nd in the nation in FT attempts per game and are something like 2/5 from the line so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Im the hobbit.

  11. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:


  12. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel
    Posts
    85,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Bobcats being scrappy AF but killing themselves with turnovers and free throws. They are 2nd in the nation in FT attempts per game and are something like 2/5 from the line so far.
    But, they are in range. That one guy has been ballin for them, he good.

  13. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Posts
    22,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    But, they are in range. That one guy has been ballin for them, he good.
    Battle. The only native American in the entire tournament. Went out with 6 1/2 left and the offense stalled bad. He's a beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Im the hobbit.

  14. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:


  15. #26

    Default

    What a ******* name. Battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Id take Tomlin over any HC in the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I like to fire a couple warning shots in the air every time I retrieve a package to send a message to would be porch pirates.

  16. #27
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel
    Posts
    85,728

    Default

    Furman is who we thought they were.

  17. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Panama
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino
    Posts
    9,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    A woman was probably beaten, but who cares because she didnt die = your argument.
    She never claimed she was beaten. She claimed she was choked. But facts don't matter = your argument.

    What charge should have been brought against that player in Bama?

    Go on.
    He provided the weapon that was used in the murder.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/police-say-...190251065.html

    Oh, and what's this?

    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...op-in-florida/

    Looks like another Criminal Tider is in trouble with the Law.

    Go on.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

  18. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    She never claimed she was beaten. She claimed she was choked. But facts don't matter = your argument.



    He provided the weapon that was used in the murder.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/police-say-...190251065.html

    Oh, and what's this?

    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...op-in-florida/

    Looks like another Criminal Tider is in trouble with the Law.

    Go on.
    Choking is often considered an aggravated form of domestic abuse, physical domestic abuse. Try again.

    What charge should he have been hit with? Tell me what charge, what law he broke that he should have been charged with.

    The point is you can't talk as a Texas fan. The Bama kid and your ex-coach have something in common: no jail time, accusations, and that kid wasn't even charged, was he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Id take Tomlin over any HC in the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I like to fire a couple warning shots in the air every time I retrieve a package to send a message to would be porch pirates.

  19. #30
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel
    Posts
    85,728

    Default

    #1 Kansas goes down to Arkansas and #15 Princeton putting on a clinic vs #7 Mizzou. My bracket is trash but im loving all the underdog stories except for those poseur Furman bitches who got blown out today.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2017-2018 College Basketball Thread
    By Northman in forum High School and College
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 02:50 PM
  2. 2016-2017 College Basketball Thread
    By Northman in forum High School and College
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 12:42 PM
  3. 2012-13 College Basketball Thread
    By MOtorboat in forum High School and College
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:56 PM
  4. 2009-2010 College Basketball Thread
    By MOtorboat in forum High School and College
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 02:56 AM
  5. 2009-09 College Basketball Thread
    By MOtorboat in forum High School and College
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 12:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group