Poll: Who's fault is it the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackett or Russ

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Default Hackett or Russ

Who sucks the most?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yes.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Where’s the Jaded option?

5. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Where’s the Jaded option?
    Both is the Jaded option.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Both

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

they both look like shit and are failing.....

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

It truly is incredible that we looked THIS shitty on offense after the bye. We couldn't figure ANYTHING out? I do get that losing JJ on the first play of the game was less than ideal, but that still doesn't explain the offense being as bad as it was.

It's ok though, Russ made sure to let the media know how much game film he was watching will on vacation during the bye, so we know it wasn't his fault!

13. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Both is the correct answer

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Rus will be back as the starter next year and hopefully he has Bolles and Tim Patrick back at full strength. I'm not ready to give up on him the same way I am ready to give up on the Hack.

16. The Following 9 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Rus will be back as the starter next year and hopefully he has Bolles and Tim Patrick back at full strength. I'm not ready to give up on him the same way I am ready to give up on the Hack.
    Same. I want Hackett gone regardless of how the rest of the season goes at this point. Its not like Drew Lock were we were hoping for potential, or Teddy Bridgewater where we knew his ceilings, there is plenty out there to show Russ was a great QB for 10 years you don't just fall off a cliff like that without being pushed.

New team, new coach, ungodly injuries all around, etc. and yes even some really shitty play by Russ but all I can do is look around the league and see common themes. The Raiders are also a shitshow and the common denominator with us is the shitty head coach and lack of adjustments. Before the season no one, including several NFL experts, were thinking the Raiders and Broncos would be fighting for last place with established veteran QBs that other teams would die to have.

All I wanted these last 9 games, especially after a BYE week, was to see incremental improvement. Instead its the same story. Stagnant offense and Defense that keeps me watching the game until the bitter end. I was just looking to see 20 points a game average over the final half. To me that's coaching. If Jeff Saturday can beat the Raiders (who like I said above also have a shit coach) its about coaching and adjustments to me. Hackett seems like a cool dude, but I think most of us here could call a better game. Horrible hire that is going nowhere because he is too dumb to not setup long routes when our O-line is in shambles.

The whole season is frustrating because between the injuries, the newness of everything, and the snake bitten aspects of all of it, it doesn't feel like we can get a good read on this team, let alone Russel Wilson, because the HC is SO BAD. Thank god for the defense for keeping things respectable.

18. The Following 9 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Hoe is a dirtbag

20. The Following 6 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Loren Landow. It's almost impossible to beat anyone when you're playing with your fifth and sixth tackles, and your third string center. That's not to say that Hackett and Russ haven't sucked too, though.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

So bad that every defense we face looks like world beaters when we play them... I'm thinking Hack should take 70 to 80 percent of the blame.
    Maintaining a positive attitude may be difficult, but it will irritate enough people to make it worth the effort.

They're killing me Whitey! They're killing me! - Lou Saban

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived echobravo For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain

Hackett is a rookie. He should be growing. He actually can get better.
    Russ is a vet. He shouldn't be sucking this bad at all.
    He's not going to get better than he is. He will never hit wide open short routes. He will never grow 5 inches to see over linemen. He thinks he can be a pocket passer and he can't.

Hacket made dumb choices.
    But he worked on fixing them.

Wilson goes to Mexico rather than work on his horrible play.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Same. I want Hackett gone regardless of how the rest of the season goes at this point. Its not like Drew Lock were we were hoping for potential, or Teddy Bridgewater where we knew his ceilings, there is plenty out there to show Russ was a great QB for 10 years you don't just fall off a cliff like that without being pushed.

New team, new coach, ungodly injuries all around, etc. and yes even some really shitty play by Russ but all I can do is look around the league and see common themes. The Raiders are also a shitshow and the common denominator with us is the shitty head coach and lack of adjustments. Before the season no one, including several NFL experts, were thinking the Raiders and Broncos would be fighting for last place with established veteran QBs that other teams would die to have.

All I wanted these last 9 games, especially after a BYE week, was to see incremental improvement. Instead its the same story. Stagnant offense and Defense that keeps me watching the game until the bitter end. I was just looking to see 20 points a game average over the final half. To me that's coaching. If Jeff Saturday can beat the Raiders (who like I said above also have a shit coach) its about coaching and adjustments to me. Hackett seems like a cool dude, but I think most of us here could call a better game. Horrible hire that is going nowhere because he is too dumb to not setup long routes when our O-line is in shambles.

The whole season is frustrating because between the injuries, the newness of everything, and the snake bitten aspects of all of it, it doesn't feel like we can get a good read on this team, let alone Russel Wilson, because the HC is SO BAD. Thank god for the defense for keeping things respectable.

You know shit is bad when Shakey is calling for the coach to be removed.

27. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information