Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 8: Jags in London

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I just don't understand why anyone thinks this is going to be helpful. Oh great, let's turn the reins over to Justin Outten who isn't even 10 years removed from coaching HS football - that should solve all our problems!

If the offensive system that Hackett implemented isn't working, and it's such a disaster that he can no longer run it with confidence -- then he should be fired. We had to bring a GD consultant in because he can't manage games. His ONLY value is as an offensive coach right now. There is no reason to let him learn how to be a HC on our watch if the underlying reasons for hiring him have turned out to be untrue.

He either needs to figure out the offense or find a new job. Handing over playcalling duties seems like the worst of both worlds.
    Whoa I never said outten either. And I have no clue about Clint.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Whoa I never said outten either. And I have no clue about Clint.
    Well then what the hell is your point?

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

A question that could be asked of most of UR's posts.

Hackett needs to not call plays anymore!
    Outten is just a guy there, no different than you being OC. They both should be removed I'd you ask me. I doubt Hackett will be, so get rid of outten and strip Hackett of play calling. Use Clint, find someone else, I don't care. We know less than 1 td per game isn't it. So anything else is better. Then build on it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

6. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5F7B019-276A-4CD7-AE1E-4CBB54396409.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	20931
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

8. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    A question that could be asked of most of UR's posts.
    Get off Jadeds lawn!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5F7B019-276A-4CD7-AE1E-4CBB54396409.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	20931
    Seriously he would mop up w a qb like Russ. Plummer x 50,000. Mike for OC! And I'm not even a big fan of their system. Mike knows when to call plays, he knows how to play towards a qb strengths, he knows how to disguise plays in formations. He knows how to beat a teams pass rush whith which our shit and battered online is so important
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

11. The Following 7 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

So funny story. I went to the stadium to wish the guys good luck. It worked the 2 games that they won, so what the heck I'll try anything at this point. I was walking in front of the stadium and saw a man that was trying to get into the security check but couldn't. I thought dang that looks like Coach Kubes, but he should be able to get in. So I watched as he texted and then a lady came by with the proper wrist bands. I looked at him and smile then said hello sir it is you. He grinned and asked how I was doing. We chatted and I asked him if he was consulting anywhere. He told me he had retired but was happy to watch his son. I wanted to ask so bad, sooooo if Clint was to take something over any chance you could talk things out, but I didn't. Just know that right now Kubes is retired.

BTW I was the only person that recognized him, which he was probably grateful for, but I walked away with a giant grin.
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

That reminds me of the time I ran into Emeril Lagasse. Was just me and him. As I slowly worked out that it was him, he literally had a look of terror that I might approach him. I didn’t. I was fortunate to ball boy for a few Seasons for the Nuggets in my youth and met loads of famous people. The novelty kind of wears off after awhile.

I’ve been thinking for weeks Shanahan would feast calling plays for this team. Never mind the fact that he could actually script a game.

14. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    It just feels like the NFL is figuring out this West Coast System from the Shanahan/McVay tree. The Broncos, Rams, 49ers, Packers, etc. are all bottom half of the league in scoring and total offense, and it gets even WORSE if you don't have a good o-line and running game which the Broncos certainly do not. Any hope of this season lies in Russ just playing like he did the last two years in Seattle and not trying this hybrid bullshit that isn't working due to so many factors. Get through this season, see who steps up each week, and clean house for a fresh start next year. We need a coach that will adjust to the players strengths because this aint working obviously! Go down swinging and at least make the losses fun lol

Still a lot of season left, I just want to see them make some big changes in the BYE week and go from there. If we win a few games great. Sucks to be here again with this mindset but Hackett is a disaster so far and I don't see how it gets better. I refuse to believe Russel Wilson has fallen off the cliff in ONE season though. Just play him even with the injuries, season is practically over anyway each week is a one and done playoff scenario short of a miracle right now!
    The 49er's are losing because their defense is hurt badly, and their Qb is a JAG. They were toe to toe with KC until Jimmy Teddy B it and f'ed it all up. The Rams are struggling because of the OL and no run game and no WR's, The packers are struggling because Rodgers has no one to throw to, and they have no run game. Were losing because were trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole, have a shite OL and no run game as well.

Outside the 49'ers the theme is poor OL and no run game.....sound familiar?

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

We haven’t been down this bad since the last time we were in London.

20. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

FTR,

I did some stretches at my desk today as i lifted my beer to my lips several times.

#NorththeVikingWarrior
    #Wilsonaintgotshitonme

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

We need Mo's take on this.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information