Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 7: Jets Week

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Hackett woke up today and thought "How can I lose even more credibility with players, fans and media?"

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Hackett woke up today and thought "How can I lose even more credibility with players, fans and media?"

I'm starting to think he might be a little clueless.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm starting to think he might be a little clueless.
    "Melvin didn't do anything wrong."

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Are you ******* kidding me?

What in the world is going on up there?

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

I'm confused. If a player pouts on the sideline and then whines to the media about how he barely had any touches during the game, is this how you're supposed to reward that type of behavior?

Latavius Murray was running the ball well all game considering our OL was swiss cheese for the majority of the night. I thought he wanted to "ride the hot hand" with his RBs? Murray was averaging 4.4 yds per carry during the game and no fumbles.

Every week I want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt because he's a rookie HC, but I really don't think this guy gets it. He wants to be everyone's best friend and not make a tough decision.

9. The Following User High Fived tripp For This Post:

I keep telling you guys, it's not Russel Wilson, it's the clown HC.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

11. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I guess Gordon "started" Monday night as well. . .. Maybe that's what Hackett means.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Because a perennial top 5 qb doesn't drop to worse than teddy b in 6 months. That doesn't happen.

Russ has proven with zero doubt for 10+ years he's legit. Hackett has not proven a thing.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

17. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Because a perennial top 5 qb doesn't drop to worse than teddy b in 6 months. That doesn't happen.

Russ has proven with zero doubt for 10+ years he's legit. Hackett has not proven a thing.
    Go back and look at his last year in Seattle. His production started to slide in a lot of areas last year. Also, a player absolutely can go from elite to terrible quickly. We saw it with Peyton. He broke every passing record his second year here. Year 3 he was still good but you could see the decline begin. Year 4 he was toast. It's entirely possible that last year was Russ' "he's still good but showing signs of dropoff" season and this is his fall off the cliff year. Especially for a guy like him whose success has relied so heavily on his athleticism and arm strength. Those are two things that can go quickly as you get into your 30s. He doesn't exactly have the kind of playstyle that ages gracefully into your late 30s. It's entirely possible that he very much did fall off a cliff this quickly.

I'm not saying this is definitely the case. Maybe it is all coaching and supporting talent and it will get fixed at some point. But it's not the impossibility you're acting like that he could have dropped off this quickly. In a violent, physical sport like the NFL, a player's decline isn't always gradual. It happens all the time where a player falls off and falls off quickly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Im convinced that Nathanial Hackett is a cuck. This guy is no leader of anything, holy shit did we shit the bed with this pick.

21. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Technically Wilson started dropping in QBR last year in Seattle. There may be some stuff still left in the tank for the Russ but he has clearly dropped off in play, the fact he misses wide open receivers and fails to see wide open receivers only proves that.

Oh and UR,

Manning went from a 71.0 QBR in 2014 to a 44.2 in 2015 so it can happen brother.

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Hackett is beholden to Russ. The Rookie HC is being a soft ass player friendly coach. However Russ is making horrible plays, not making good reads, not identifying OL protections and blitzes and literally telling Hackett what he wants to run. Hackett is done unless he stands up to his players its that simple. His credibility with others after this Gordon decisions is on thin ice, guaranteed.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

It is 100% both. its really that simple. We are running stuff Russ wants. The coach needs to blow it up and f'n coach. Melvin's first 3 runs were absolute shit last week, he was benched because of that as well, If he hadn't been such a pouty ho though, I would have been fine starting him again this week. However we are literally showing to guys like Jeudy pout and cry about your play even if it sucks and good things will happen. This is one of the worst decisions Hackett has made a a HC during this reg season for that LR. His mistakes are piling up for sure. However Russ is also a major part of the problem right now especially the last 2 weeks. The actual play recaps and reviews the last 2 weeks shows just how many plays Russ is missing and its not pretty. In fact So many play calls have guys wide the f open its not even funny....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information