Page 10 of 192 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Russ a fraud?

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Is Wilson a fraud or is Hackett just that bad? Or maybe Wilson is slightly a fraud and Pete Carroll is a genius.

I actually think that most NFL QB's ebb and flow based on the coaching, play calling, and talent around them. Matt Ryan was NFL MVP and a bad coaching 2nd half away from a SB victory, he looks meh at best the last few years. Stafford was the shit last year and now is on a mediocre offense with the Rams. Did Stafford start sucking? Or is it that McVey got figured out? Or maybe a combination of things with injuries, a fall back to earth for Stafford, and McVeys system is showing some cracks.

Maybe Wilson needs a whole year before we can accurately say if he is a bust or not. Maybe even two years. His accuracy has been off that is for sure, that should improve with some work with his receivers. He doesn't trust his OLine and wilts when the pressure is on, that should get better with time if they get better. At the end of the day it looks pretty boneheaded to give him $245 million before he played a down. Hopefully they don't come to rue that decision.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    Come on man...
    Come on what? His videos not showing up is a good thing, especially when it’s just outsiders talking shit about the team. Funny how broncos fans cry about lack of coverage and then promote these same people they was crying about.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    We have 72 million dollars worth of salary on the IR right now, which is the most in the NFL. Putting this at Paton's feet seems a little absurd. If this season goes south badly and a head has to roll, I'd way rather it be Hackett. Paton has drafted well and despite what we've seen so far, the Wilson trade was still a no-brainer move. Any GM needing a QB makes that trade. I'm willing to give him a mulligan on the coaching hire and give him one more chance if Hackett doesn't make it to next year.
    Good lord 72 million? I didn’t even wanna know. Smh

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Ultimately, we have the richest owners in the NFL now and they didn't hire and thus have no loyalty to anyone involved with this team. If this season keeps going downhill and we don't even come close to making the playoffs, I can't imagine the Waltons keep the status quo going into next year. A head will roll. It can't be Russ because of the cap, so that leaves Paton or Hackett, if not both. I really think Hackett will be one and done if we miss the playoffs. There just isn't time to waste with Russ not getting any younger.

Ain’t nobody going nowhere. You don’t get to be the richest people by doing what a bunch of unqualified fans think! These same horrible terrible fans will pretend like they was never part of tearing the team down soon as we’re winning. Just like a fake friend….. and who likes fake friends? Nobody!!!

The Walton’s ain’t finna come in here and blow anything up after a year. People like them are going to do they homework and understand nothing happens over night. The fact that people thought we could put all this new together and just hit the ground running has never been a part of building ANYTHING

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Ain’t nobody going nowhere. You don’t get to be the richest people by doing what a bunch of unqualified fans think! These same horrible terrible fans will pretend like they was never part of tearing the team down soon as we’re winning. Just like a fake friend….. and who likes fake friends? Nobody!!!
    I sure hope you’re drunk when you go on these rants. It would explain the rants. LoL!

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

A Joel or Cugel debate vs Jham would be great.

11. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Haaaa I know who cugel is. That guy writes long post and makes them so deep.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

until either Jham or Wave get an avatar, I have no choice but to assume they are the same person

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I sure hope you’re drunk when you go on these rants. It would explain the rants. LoL!
    Am I lying? You know it like I know it. Nobody likes fake friends who tear you down when your doing bad but cheering and celebrating when your doing well….. you wouldn’t notice those people and remove them from your life? You know you would

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    A Joel or Cugel debate vs Jham would be great.
    This would be the low point of the internet if not civilization entirely.

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    until either Jham or Wave get an avatar, I have no choice but to assume they are the same person
    You're lashing out because you didn't like my Nebraska take!

18. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

This would be the low point of the internet if not civilization entirely.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

You're lashing out because you didn't like my Nebraska take!
    Abe has been kicking you in the nuts rather frequently of late, and I have to admit that I find it pretty amusing.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information