Page 182 of 192 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2871

Thread: Is Russ a fraud?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jaded View Post
    Broncos should sign Drew Lock, Paxton Lynch and Joe Flacco.
    Cop out. Do better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Russ has created more drama for the Broncos than success. I just want him gone.
    He didn’t create that drama.
    I've got to side mostly with Jaded on this specific point as far as him not cause the vast majority of the drama that he's been in the middle of. Him choosing to throw SP under the bus for things that happened behind closed doors was all him. Nevertheless, I don’t recall him doing that much to hype himself to the public, I’m pretty sure that was done almost entirely by his supporters. On the flip side, the lengths his doubters have gone to bash him has been absolutely ridiculous at times, especially that entire flight to London “scandal” in which he was accused by some of showing up his teammates to doing stretching exercises while many of them slept. Of course, another Broncos' QB that was the center of far more drama than he actually created himself was Tebow. Although they both raised everyone's blood pressure with the way they played, the big difference between the 2 was TT gave fans a lot of legitimate reasons to be excited.

So, all things considered, I’m done with the RW experiment to the point that I’m willing to take the cap hit and all of the consequences will face over the next year or 2 so we can move on.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I've got to side mostly with Jaded on this specific point as far as him not cause the vast majority of the drama that he's been in the middle of. Him choosing to throw SP under the bus for things that happened behind closed doors was all him. Nevertheless, I don’t recall him doing that much to hype himself to the public, I’m pretty sure that was done almost entirely by his supporters. On the flip side, the lengths his doubters have gone to bash him has been absolutely ridiculous at times, especially that entire flight to London “scandal” in which he was accused by some of showing up his teammates to doing stretching exercises while many of them slept. Of course, another Broncos' QB that was the center of far more drama than he actually created himself was Tebow. Although they both raised everyone's blood pressure with the way they played, the big difference between the 2 was TT gave fans a lot of legitimate reasons to be excited.

So, all things considered, I’m done with the RW experiment to the point that I’m willing to take the cap hit and all of the consequences will face over the next year or 2 so we can move on.
    I’m not a Sean Payton homer, either. Russell Wilson has been with the Broncos for what 3 yrs? Are we supposed to hold his hand to become a successful QB? Prove that I am wrong in saying Russell Wilson has created drama as a Bronco.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I’m not a Sean Payton homer, either. Russell Wilson has been with the Broncos for what 3 yrs? Are we supposed to hold his hand to become a successful QB? Prove that I am wrong in saying Russell Wilson has created drama as a Bronco.
    So, I take it that you’re more like me in that you want to assess RW based solely on his play rather than all of the social media garbage, most of which he’s done nothing to start. I wish all fans thought more like us, but it’s clear that a lot of fans are letting all of the off the field noise impact their assessment of him. As far as his game play, it’s more than when just what he’s done with us over the past 2 seasons, its that he’s now got 12 years of experience. This means that at this stage of his career, he is who he is, which is a QB that has lost much of the athleticism that he depended upon early in his career. He hasn’t deteriorated as far as Michal Vick had during his final season as a pro with the Steelers, but RW’s much closer to him at this point in his career then to Lamar Jackson.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

6. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I was really excited when RW became a Bronco. The let down is real. I never wish a player for the Denver Broncos to fail. Never. I will criticize those coaches & players who do fail.

8. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I was really excited when RW became a Bronco. The let down is real. I never wish a player for the Denver Broncos to fail. Never. I will criticize those coaches & players who do fail.
    I was as uncertain about his signing as I was Manning's because they were both coming off injuries. Obviously I was far happier with Manning the RW

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Cop out. Do better.
    That literally is better.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Are you drunk? I’m watching the same shitshow going on in Denver. It starts with Russell Wilson.
    Of course I’m drunk!
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

12. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Of course I’m drunk!
    Quite drinking your Zima.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I like Zima. Bartles and James. Purple Passion.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

15. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quite drinking your Zima.
    They call it white claw now.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I like White Claw. Bud Light Seltzer. Shrimp kebab. Shrimp creole. Shrimp scampi.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Booze is booze, stop being a tawt about it.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

20. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

He didn’t create that drama.
    Depends on the drama. The drama surrounding his office, special staff/special treatment, his stupid commercials and antics in pressers, wearing the stupid playcall-band after Pete called him out on it, playing horribly, and having a fake persona? Yeah, that's literally all on him.

Oh, and all the backlash from the stuff he did in Seattle...also on him...

Sounds bad, when you put it like that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Rus isn't a fraud he's just run out of that thing he had that made him great when he was great. Rus is the kind of QB that is boom or bust. His play style is not a fit for SP. We kinda knew this going in didn't we? I hope Rus goes to Atlanta and ends his career successfully. I sincerely hope he resurrects his career and goes out on a high note. As corny and cheesy as he can be. As phony as he can seem at times, I genuinely think he's a good dude. He and his wife proo up things I like such as family and wholesomeness. The world is a better place with a successful Russell Wilson and I want the world to be a better place. I don't think that is possible here and selfishly I don't enjoy watching the style.

I pine for a Payton Manning, Drew Brees surgeon type QB who will just slice and dice a defense with his brain as much as his arm. Throw in some modern day athletic freakiness, doesn't have to be Lamar's running or Mahomes' creativity just something at least in the ballpark of "special" would be awesome. Drake Maye is the dream, JJ McCarthy may end up being the realistic option with some possibilities.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information