Page 3 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Russ a fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    Like the fact that denver fills its stadium even when they suck, or the Broncos being the 9th most selling jersey in the league.

That kind of community?

You are just really not good at this.

Dude just because you have money doesn’t make you smart…… so wth are you trying to prove via telling me they bought tickets??? There’s nothing that can be proven from that!

But yes that type of community, the type that’s so ignorant they have to be taught when to cheer and when to be silent ! The type that’s more concerned with being on ESPN clowning they own team vs supporting them! Yes that pathetic excuse for a fan base

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Dude just because you have money doesn’t make you smart…… so wth are you trying to prove via telling me they bought tickets??? There’s nothing that can be proven from that!
    Damn me, I forgot you are #1 superfan King of Fandom, and only your unrelenting acceptance is acceptable.

Please go on with your sparkly personality and lift us all out of the depths of dismay.

I can not even take this seriously anymore, if you were at least witty, then maybe this would be fun.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Right now, Wilson is absolutely a fraud. He is QB of a 2-3 football team, whose defense carried him to the two wins and any semblance of respectability. This offense is bad, and the type of bad you would expect from Teddy Bridgewater, Case Keenum, or Drew Lock. The expectation of Russell Wilson coming in was to be a Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or Drew Brees level upgrade at QB. Guy hasn't even been at Jake Plummer or Kyle Orton's level. The offense is still in the same place of futility it has always has been. Hackett needs to start coaching the guy like he is average until he proves otherwise.

5. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Right now, Wilson is absolutely a fraud. He is QB of a 2-3 football team, whose defense carried him to the two wins and any semblance of respectability. This offense is bad, and the type of bad you would expect from Teddy Bridgewater, Case Keenum, or Drew Lock. The expectation of Russell Wilson coming in was to be a Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or Drew Brees level upgrade at QB. Guy hasn't even been at Jake Plummer or Kyle Orton's level. The offense is still in the same place of futility it has always has been. Hackett needs to start coaching the guy like he is average until he proves otherwise.

Oh really? So Wilson didn’t orchestrate those game winning drives to win their games? Just like he did seattle when Melvin and Williams fumbled the game away on both great drives from Wilson? Oooooooo okay

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I just saw that at the end of Russ' press conference last night, he still signed off with that dumb "Broncos Country, let's ride" shit. That's funny when you're winning and things are going well. It just makes you look like more of a self-absorbed clown when you're still going to press conferences and putting up that act after dropping a stinker of a game. Like, maybe it's time to drop the shtick and focus more on not being the worst red zone offense in NFL history.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I can't believe ...
    I'd say something but Broncos talk has gone full ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. No desire to sink my boots into this bottomless muck.

Five games in and something's gotta give, that is certain. What they have now is not only not winning, it's unwatchable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I just saw that at the end of Russ' press conference last night, he still signed off with that dumb "Broncos Country, let's ride" shit. That's funny when you're winning and things are going well. It just makes you look like more of a self-absorbed clown when you're still going to press conferences and putting up that act after dropping a stinker of a game. Like, maybe it's time to drop the shtick and focus more on not being the worst red zone offense in NFL history.
    I call that being tone deaf. Lol

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

I noticed that as well. Softly slipped it in as he walked away. I certainly haven't watched most of Mr Unliiiiimited's games, but I had seen enough to know he was a pretty damn good QB. QB's tend to fall off a cliff but Russ looks ok to me physically so I don't think it's anything physical. I gotta believe he can still play and my only, only hope at this moment is that this dude get's humbled like never before and he gets over himself and his act. Just play ball man.

That 4th down play was designed for Hamler to come open off that rub. How Russ misses that must mean it's between the ears with him.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Rosebus For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I call that being tone deaf. Lol
    In the grand scheme of things it's not the biggest deal that he signed off his press conference with his corny catch phrase, it's just one more thing to add to the pile of the dude maybe being a giant phony. Can you imagine Peyton Manning or Tom Brady after an embarrassing loss going up to their press conference and doing some corny catchphrase at the end?

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

In the grand scheme of things it's not the biggest deal that he signed off his press conference with his corny catch phrase, it's just one more thing to add to the pile of the dude maybe being a giant phony. Can you imagine Peyton Manning or Tom Brady after an embarrassing loss going up to their press conference and doing some corny catchphrase at the end?
    Never too high never too low! But you all wouldn’t know about that because that’s what leaders do! They remain themselves and don’t let anybody see them rattled. Especially when you know you gotta keep your head up for the next game and the next one!

You damn right let’s ride! The man took this loss and put it on his shoulders publicly! What more do you want? Please don’t go there with the whole can you imagine Brady….. lmao really? As if Brady has done lots of attention seeking crap! But Wilson can’t say let’s ride

The guy had a really bad game.

Does that make him a fake? Hell no.
    It is what it is. There were plenty of mistakes including decisions and throws by Russ but that's football.

I expect him to be positive and I expect him to keep trying. Otherwise what's the point and what's he supposed to say.

It's just going to take a lot longer for the offense to get into the same timing and maybe some folks don't have the patience for that.

I understand that too.

Our entire organization is a fraud right now.
    Go Broncos!

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Edmonton Bronco Fan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Guess Shannon isnt a real fan.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'd say something but Broncos talk has gone full ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
    Post of month award winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information