Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 4: Raiders Week

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Being skeptical is fine. I certainly have things about this team of which I'm skeptical. But I tend to derive my skepticism on what I see with my eyes, not on what a ranking list tells me.
    I saw us not score in the redzone on 7 straight attempts. Removing the fumbles we are 1-6, that is just as bad, but with a twist of not quite.

I get where you are coming from, and I do appreciate your argument.

2. The Following User High Fived Krugan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

This is a somewhat frustrating thing to read. So essentially they put so much effort into getting the plays called on time that they didn't have time to actually perfect the details of the plays being called? Hopefully they can actually put two and two together this week.

Didn’t have time to perfect the details of the play being called??? Since when does NFL teams or anybody take call the play and then ( perfects the details of the play call?? The call is the call and that’s it! Wth is all this extra shit that don’t make sense? The broncos was snapping the ball many times with 9-10 seconds on the playclock so if anything needed to be changed it woulda happened, and if they wanted to go over the play over the head set ( which is horse shit ) they had time to do that aswell

This is a somewhat frustrating thing to read. So essentially they put so much effort into getting the plays called on time that they didn't have time to actually perfect the details of the plays being called? Hopefully they can actually put two and two together this week.

Tweets are blocked here, inferring here as I am, we have some issue from the coaches and getting people prepared.

Fixable hopefully, but it seems we have seen this before. Not entirely an indication of what is to come, but unsettling for a team that has seen some real issues from coaching...

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    Tweets are blocked here, inferring here as I am, we have some issue from the coaches and getting people prepared.

Fixable hopefully, but it seems we have seen this before. Not entirely an indication of what is to come, but unsettling for a team that has seen some real issues from coaching...
    Here's the text of the tweet.

"Asked about 9 three-and-outs vs SF, OC Justin Outten said last week team emphasized getting in-and-out of huddle (it was much better), this week it’s about attention to details. #9sports"

Now my personal take: Really glad we're waiting until week 4 to really dive into the attention to detail. Not sure what these coaches have been doing for the past few months, but better late than never I guess!

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Here's the text of the tweet.

"Asked about 9 three-and-outs vs SF, OC Justin Outten said last week team emphasized getting in-and-out of huddle (it was much better), this week it’s about attention to details. #9sports"

Now my personal take: Really glad we're waiting until week 4 to really dive into the attention to detail. Not sure what these coaches have been doing for the past few months, but better late than never I guess!
    Thank you for sharing that btw.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I'm frustrated that we had to figure out how to get the play called and lined up in time, but I appreciate they fixed it (at least last Sunday). You gotta crawl before you walk.

Maybe by mid-season we will be able to jog/run.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    That is the stat.

The fumbles happened.

The numbers are there, and there was no certainty they would have converted without the fumbles.

They absolutely woulda scored minimum two field goals from the 1 yard line. which wins the game as well!!! Hell just ONE FG wins the game!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

His comments aren't quite as bad as they come across in that tweet, but it's still kind of an embarrassing admission that they were focused more on operations than X's and O's. I think I've been the least impressed with Outten of the three new coordinators.

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    His comments aren't quite as bad as they come across in that tweet, but it's still kind of an embarrassing admission that they were focused more on operations than X's and O's. I think I've been the least impressed with Outten of the three new coordinators.

On one hand I appreciate the honesty and transparency we're getting from this coaching staff, as it gives us a fascinating look into the inner workings of things. On the other hand, there are some things that it's probably ok that they keep to themselves.

15. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Look guys, the sky is falling.
    Get out of the way!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post

While I tend to agree, I don't think we can put playcall issues on Outten as that's Hackett so if that factors into it not sure how much. I do think the offense has seemed unprepared, which is completely on the OC, all day every day.

The pats had to call time outs for plays getting in late, took a delay of game penalty at home vs the ravens.

Guess Bill forgot how to coach that week.

It’s early baby! We gotta work the new out and we’ll be good! Keep stacking wins in the mean time though that’s all that matters. I’d rather not be 0-3 and the offense is clicking vs 2-1 and knowing our best football is ahead of us. That’s why I don’t get these so call broncos fans that boo and talk smack bashing the squad in week 3 of a fresh brand new everything.

20. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    It’s early baby! We gotta work the new out and we’ll be good! Keep stacking wins in the mean time though that’s all that matters. I’d rather not be 0-3 and the offense is clicking vs 2-1 and knowing our best football is ahead of us. That’s why I don’t get these so call broncos fans that boo and talk smack bashing the squad in week 3 of a fresh brand new everything.
    There you go again, thinking only your way is the way.

I can not get these so call fans that just accept whatever they get.

We each invest in this team, some of use expect a different return.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Krugan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information