Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Derek Wolfe RADIO

Wow Dmac gonzo! He was good with Big Al, Nalen, and Polumbus. Whoever the hell this Raj guy is, isn't doing a very good job. Splitting up Zach and Stoke? Maybe Zach and Phil will be great together?

War Zach Bye
    War Nate Jackson

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    Wow Dmac gonzo! He was good with Big Al, Nalen, and Polumbus. Whoever the hell this Raj guy is, isn't doing a very good job. Splitting up Zach and Stoke? Maybe Zach and Phil will be great together?

War Zach Bye
    War Nate Jackson
    DMac is a Denver fixture. Feels like a mistake.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default 104.3 The Fan shakes up lineup to make room for former Bronco Phillip Lindsay

104.3 The Fan in Denver on Tuesday announced a shakeup to its lineup to make way for a new show with hometown star, former Denver Bronco and Pro Bowl running back Phillip Lindsay. “The Drive with Zach Bye and Denver, Colorado’s own Phillip Lindsay'' will take over the weekday 2 p.m. to 6 p.m time period starting on Wednesday.

Lindsay, who most recently played for the XFL’s Seattle Sea Dragons was born in Denver, grew up in Aurora and was team captain at the University of Colorado where he stood out as the Buff’s all-time leader in all-purpose yards and yards from scrimmage.

“I can’t put into words how thrilled I am to team up with Zach and begin my new career in this city that means absolutely everything to me,” said Lindsay in a news release. “I know what it means to be from Denver, I’ve lived here my entire life. This is my city. This is my home. I’m going to give it everything I’ve got, just like I did every time I stepped on the field here.”
    rest - https://www.denver7.com/news/local-n...hillip-lindsay

Adopted Bronco:

Another article on 104.3 the fan - 104.3 The Fan Unveils New Lineup with Josh Dover & Phillip Lindsey, DMac Out

https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2023/...an-new-lineup/

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Son of a bitch! **** you Dover!
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Breaking up Brandon and Zack is dumb, and love him or hate him Dmac is a sports media institution. I have to wonder if Dmac left or was booted at this point given how he was treated since Big Al left? Its been a string of co-hosts that felt like they were desperately trying to force chemistry. The biggest mistake they made was giving Wolfe the Drive without any experience. Felt like the last couple weeks they were auditioning Nate Jackson or even Knowshon Moreno to take over at DMacs side but NOPE! Just promote Zack and give it to *checks notes* Philip Lindsay? Maybe it'll work, I have no idea. All I know is I am probably moving over to Altitude more and more. The Fan is a mess. Will miss Players Club too.

7. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

I liked Nate and Chad. Sorry to see both of them go. Not a big fan of Dmac so no loss for me there. To be perfectly honest my interest in the Broncos is waining heavily. 7 years of bad football will do that to you. Starting this season 0-2 after two home games has pretty much killed this season anyways.

I’ll listen when I’m in the car but that isn’t much really. I put on the fan when I’m sitting in the car waiting to pick up my lift girl in the afternoon which is only Monday and Tuesday.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I liked Nate and Chad. Sorry to see both of them go. Not a big fan of Dmac so no loss for me there.
    Yep.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post

War Zach Bye
    War Nate Jackson
    Oren was the dude's name I think. Before Big Al. I actually enjoyed that show the most of any of them, including Zach & Stoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    To be perfectly honest my interest in the Broncos is waining heavily.
    Boise State or Denver?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Breaking up Brandon and Zack is dumb, and love him or hate him Dmac is a sports media institution. I have to wonder if Dmac left or was booted at this point given how he was treated since Big Al left? Its been a string of co-hosts that felt like they were desperately trying to force chemistry. The biggest mistake they made was giving Wolfe the Drive without any experience. Felt like the last couple weeks they were auditioning Nate Jackson or even Knowshon Moreno to take over at DMacs side but NOPE! Just promote Zack and give it to *checks notes* Philip Lindsay? Maybe it'll work, I have no idea. All I know is I am probably moving over to Altitude more and more. The Fan is a mess. Will miss Players Club too.
    Dmac is the reason I stopped listening to the Fan, he's impossible to take seriously, he's only notable for being the one asking the douchiest questions.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Default DMac Comes Back To Denver Sports Radio After Climb To Altitude

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Wow - Dmac out.

Denver sports radio veteran Darren McKee, widely recognized as DMac, is set to join KSE Radio Ventures’ Altitude Sports Radio 92.5 (KKSE). DMac will join the new midday show P.H.D., alongside Scott Hastings and Tyler Polumbus.

DMac comes to KKSE after being let go from Bonneville Denver’s 104.3 The Fan (KKFN) in a September lineup revamp. He boasts 36 years of broadcasting experience, with 24 years of that spent in Colorado.

McKee remarked, “I’m so excited to be joining a station that has a long history of covering all the region’s sports teams. With Altitude Radio being the Official Home of the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids, and Colorado Mammoth I’ll have an opportunity to cover championship teams at the top of their games. Just like all Denver fans, I couldn’t be more excited by the prospects of this season.”

rest - https://radioink.com/2023/11/01/dmac...b-to-altitude/

Today is his first day and you can watch on https://www.altitudesportsradio.com/

16. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I followed Josh Dover to The Fan the instant Altitude introduced Dmac, **** him.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Josh Dover ******* blows, what a boring loser.

19. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

That Ros Sharron guy got shit canned

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information