Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Week 2: Texans Week

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Mike Klis @mikeklis· 1h

With KJ Hamler out, Broncos are elevating WR Kendall Hinton from practice squad to game-day roster per source. Hinton had 15 catches, 175 yards last season. Experience behind Sutton and Jeudy. #9sports

Mike Klis @mikeklis 1h

With RG Quinn Meinerz out, Broncos are elevating OG Netane Muti from practice squad per source. Like Hinton, Muti had injury that prevented him from making 53-man roster. Muti makes 8 OLinemen (Billy Turner may sit one more week) and Broncos can dress 48 instead of 46. #9sports

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

This is why you have a Muti on the bench for good depth! This is why you have guys like Virgil and Cleveland but ULTIMATELY this is why you have the elite QB and running game !!!! For times like this when your down a WR or two . The broncos will absolutely be fine

Did I miss hamler do something that makes him irreplaceable? DaeSean Hamilton light.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebus View Post
    Did I miss hamler do something that makes him irreplaceable? DaeSean Hamilton light.
    Well ya, no one runs,or gets hurt as fast as him….

I’m heathy!
    I’m hurt!
    I’m running a route!
    I’m catching a pass!
    **** you!
    I’m hurt again!
    I’m up!
    I can run fast around the stadium!

Hamler is not hurt. You guys are overreacting here just like half of you did about Jeudy in camp.

Hamler was scheduled to miss this game as per the coach. Until hamler is �� they're going to do this maintenance.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Hamler is not hurt. You guys are overreacting here just like half of you did about Jeudy in camp.

Hamler was scheduled to miss this game as per the coach. Until hamler is �� they're going to do this maintenance.
    Brandon Stokley was pretty passionate on Friday about Hamler not being on IR. Stokley has more experience as an NFL player than I do. So, it’s hard to question his opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Brandon Stokley was pretty passionate on Friday about Hamler not being on IR. Stokley has more experience as an NFL player than I do. So, it’s hard to question his opinion.
    No it’s not hard o question his opinion if you’ve been paying attention to what hamler been doing this off season. I’ve seen this man running routes on his own months ago looking amazing! Quick twitchy getting in and out of his breaks crisp and super fast then accelerating with blast of speed! I literally seen it bruh. Hamler wasn’t rushed back even when he was clearly ready the broncos still didn’t let him practice…….

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    No it’s not hard o question his opinion if you’ve been paying attention to what hamler been doing this off season. I’ve seen this man running routes on his own months ago looking amazing! Quick twitchy getting in and out of his breaks crisp and super fast then accelerating with blast of speed! I literally seen it bruh. Hamler wasn’t rushed back even when he was clearly ready the broncos still didn’t let him practice…….
    Have you? Stokley is there. Aren't you in North Carolina? Don't get me wrong, Jeudy, I like your takes, and as poster, but curious your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Have you? Stokley is there. Aren't you in North Carolina? Don't get me wrong, Jeudy, I like your takes, and as poster, but curious your post.
    Stokely just doing lazy reporting. It’s what people do once they get to a certain point when they know people will just believe whatever they say because it’s stokely….. I can go back and pull up video’s I posted of hamler at Wilson’s house months ago looking outstanding nowhere near a guy that was (rushed) back.

Don’t get me wrong I like stokes but he’s absolutely wrong and coming from nowhere other than he’d a say hamler just to sit hamler like the broncos had already done the entire off season when it was clear since atleast when Wilson got here hamler has been ready. You don’t run the type of routes and flying and diving for catches hamler was doing at Wilson house if you needa just be grounded and put on IR until what?? Smh

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Hamler wasn't rushed back, he is being managed off a severe injury. I understand it. He was bound to have some soreness after the last few weeks. I have no issue with Hamler and his rehab or where he is at physically or from speed perspective. Here is the reality though he didn't play all that well last year pre-injury, and while he looks fast and quick again, he has a lot of work still to do to show he can be counted on not only from a health standpoint but also a performance in games perspective.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Hamler wasn't rushed back, he is being managed off a severe injury. I understand it. He was bound to have some soreness after the last few weeks. I have no issue with Hamler and his rehab or where he is at physically or from speed perspective. Here is the reality though he didn't play all that well last year pre-injury, and while he looks fast and quick again, he has a lot of work still to do to show he can be counted on not only from a health standpoint but also a performance in games perspective.
    montrell washington brings essentially the same skill set as hamler. . . not as polished or as high profile, but the skills are very similar. . . the same goes for devin duvernay, who was taken two rounds after hamler, and is out there making big plays for the ravens. . . it's the same every year-- you can get those speedy little receivers later in the draft. . . you don't have to take them in the first couple of rounds. . . we badly need some legit speed on offense, but hamler hasn't shown that he can even stay on the field, let alone make any kind of significant contribution. . . i'd spend a mid-round pick on one of those types every year until they get it right. . . all you have to do is watch that miami game from yesterday to see how having that speed can impact a game, and make things so much easier for your QB. . . i don't think hamler is the guy, though. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    montrell washington brings essentially the same skill set as hamler. . . not as polished or as high profile, but the skills are very similar. . . the same goes for devin duvernay, who was taken two rounds after hamler, and is out there making big plays for the ravens. . . it's the same every year-- you can get those speedy little receivers later in the draft. . . you don't have to take them in the first couple of rounds. . . we badly need some legit speed on offense, but hamler hasn't shown that he can even stay on the field, let alone make any kind of significant contribution. . . i'd spend a mid-round pick on one of those types every year until they get it right. . . all you have to do is watch that miami game from yesterday to see how having that speed can impact a game, and make things so much easier for your QB. . . i don't think hamler is the guy, though. . .
    I don't either but I have a bit more patience with a 2nd rd pick coming of a very big injury from last year, who is humble and just trying to get back on the field.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information