Thread: Letter to Broncos Country from Team President

Default Letter to Broncos Country from Team President

Letter to Broncos Country from the new team president:

Broncos Country –

We are officially “Back to Football!”

With our home opener at Empower Field at Mile High only a few days away, I could not be more excited to join you on this incredible journey. As a season ticket member, you are such an important part of our team and we have overwhelming appreciation for what you mean to the Denver Broncos.

On behalf of our ownership group—Rob Walton, Carrie Walton Penner, Greg Penner, Mellody Hobson, Condoleezza Rice and Sir Lewis Hamilton—and the entire organization, I wanted to reach out to express our sincere gratitude for each of you.

As you know, the Broncos’ homefield advantage is well-documented throughout the NFL and across professional sports. That is a credit to you. It is your energy that inspires our players and disrupts our opponents, starting with the Houston Texans on Sunday.

From the deafening noise you create on defense to those booming “IN-COM-PLETE” chants and famously stomping your feet during key moments, you create Mile High Magic every Sunday. You impact the game in so many ways, creating a sea of orange, bringing our stadium to life and making a difference when it matters most.

We are counting on you to keep bringing that Rocky Mountain Thunder on Sunday and throughout what we believe will be a very special season!

On a personal note, it is truly an honor and privilege to join you as part of Broncos Country. I am deeply humbled by the responsibility to serve you and this community with an unwavering commitment to winning on and off the field.

We will strive to be the very best, providing a world-class gameday experience and deepening our connection with you throughout the year. I can’t wait to get to know all of you—I hope to meet you on Sunday in the parking lots, at Mane Street, on the concourses and out in the stands!

Thank you for being the best fans in the NFL, and let’s have a great season.

Let's ride!

Damani Leech
    President
    Denver Broncos Football Club

2. The Following 11 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Definitely need to get that homefield advantage back.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Bring the Orange Sea and Mile High Loud back!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

From the deafening noise you create on defense to those booming “IN-COM-PLETE” chants and famously stomping your feet during key moments, you create Mile High Magic every Sunday. You impact the game in so many ways, creating a sea of orange, bringing our stadium to life and making a difference when it matters most.

We are counting on you to keep bringing that Rocky Mountain Thunder on Sunday and throughout what we believe will be a very special season!
    man, i can't wait to get down there and make some noise. . . so cool to actually have something to cheer for again. . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    man, i can't wait to get down there and make some noise. . . so cool to actually have something to cheer for again. . .

Isn't it? Monday was a bummer and the crowd noise, and seemingly late calls coming in from the sideline, didn't get us a win, but even in the loss, it was obvious we have more talent on the field than we've seen in a long time.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information