Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Seahawks 09/12/22

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Overreact much, Heather?
    Major over react smh sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    No I disagree, you cant expect beast mode week 1 ever with new staffs. I expected Wilson to play well and he did, but there was so much change and holes some of us bitched about all off-season still there. Reality is what it is. Also we won 3 must win games last year and it did nothing for us. When we play a contending team that's where the answers about this team truly lie.....
    Okay dude you can stop strolling around tooting your horn because you was right about some stuff over the last couple week’s.

This is fair and the primo factor for our loss. The execution stuff to me was new staff not having all the kinks worked out. The FG try was a bad call plain and simple, Hackett was accountable and I have faith things like that will get worked out because Hackett is being accountable. We made mistakes and turned over the ball on the road at the goal line twice in a hostile environment with a team playing their revenge game. You cant win when you do that even if you have SB caliber talent. Reality called and wants some Denver fans to take chill pill
    Hahaha F that chill pill!!!! We are turnt up this year baby!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Lol, Pey Pey, Shannon, and Eli not happy about the wasted time off the clock.

Yeah Peyton Manning probably would have gotten into a argument on the sideline fighting with the OC to go for it lol.

There’s no doubt about it though it’s a decision coach made and we move on baby! Because we could easily not convert the 4th and 5!!!! And never get a shot at a FG. However I beleve wilson would have converted and we coulda got that ball way down To the 20-25 yard line with the two timeouts and having like a55 seconds on the clock.

They aren't at that point without 5 turnovers. Turnovers lose games, bad calls get highlighted at end of games but your there in the first place because of the turnovers just like we were.
    Facts, fricking turnovers will make you lose a game you dominated just like us last game smh. If we have just one field goal instead of fumble we win

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

This is fair and the primo factor for our loss. The execution stuff to me was new staff not having all the kinks worked out. The FG try was a bad call plain and simple, Hackett was accountable and I have faith things like that will get worked out because Hackett is being accountable. We made mistakes and turned over the ball on the road at the goal line twice in a hostile environment with a team playing their revenge game. You cant win when you do that even if you have SB caliber talent. Reality called and wants some Denver fans to take chill pill
    Exactly. Patience people!!! But also... if we lose to the Texans... Fire everyone and sell the team.

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Yeah right

It’s not how you start it’s how you finish

10. Default

Hmm, look at them sucky Chefs guys ��*��

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Exactly. Patience people!!! But also... if we lose to the Texans... Fire everyone and sell the team.
    I’m down for the patience part. Not firing everyone though.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Okay dude you can stop strolling around tooting your horn because you was right about some stuff over the last couple week’s.
    No I can and will continue. Don't like it? Well I don't care
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 09-16-2022 at 02:00 AM.

13. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

This is fair

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Now try living in Utah. It's a joke here.
    When we lived there from 1996-2000, beer couldn’t be no more than 3.2%. Liquor wasn’t sold in grocery stores or your “Walmarts”. I’m not sure if they were run by the state. You had to be a “member” to go to a club or bar. Being my wife was active duty AF, I bought all my booze from the Shopette on base. The beer had a red sticker with “strong beer” and liquor was cheap. All my coworkers would give me money to buy their booze. LoL.

16. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Elway needs to be on standby to clean up another disaster if we lose this week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

38-16 Broncos

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information