Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Other 2022 Preseason games

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I never thought of it as a conspiracy more than I liked the kid and hoped he’d be the Broncos QB. I rooted more for his success than failure. Unlike individuals who said he was a failure from the start and continued hoping he failed to prove themselves right.
    I think everybody hoped he would be the QB in Denver but when people started saying the coaching staff was against him and all that nonsense it really soured me on the whole situation which wasnt Drew's fault but his stans who simply could not read between the lines. Reminded me a lot of the Tebow era.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think everybody hoped he would be the QB in Denver but when people started saying the coaching staff was against him and all that nonsense it really soured me on the whole situation which wasnt Drew's fault but his stans who simply could not read between the lines. Reminded me a lot of the Tebow era.
    I concur with you. I don’t get caught up in being a Cutler, Tebow, or Lock fanboy. I do believe Lock should have played more compared to what mediocre veteran QBs the Broncos fielded. I would have rather seen Lock crash & burn than sitting on the bench.

4. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

So, Broncos should destroy the Seahawks in a few weeks. I’m expecting the Broncos to win by 4 or 5 touchdowns and Seahawks to score no more than 14 points.
    You're going to be disappointed. Bad teams don't know they are bad until October, and Seattle isn't going to get completely blown out, at home, by a Denver starting offense who hasn't seen live bullets yet. The Vegas line is 4 1/2 for a reason. Broncos by 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    You're going to be disappointed. Bad teams don't know they are bad until October, and Seattle isn't going to get completely blown out, at home, by a Denver starting offense who hasn't seen live bullets yet. The Vegas line is 4 1/2 for a reason. Broncos by 10.
    I’m going in with full optimism even though I complained last week that Wilson hasn’t played a snap yet. Only thing that sucks and it’s selfish of me, but I’ll be in Louisiana watching this game rather than being at the game.

7. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I concur with you. I don’t get caught up in being a Cutler, Tebow, or Lock fanboy. I do believe Lock should have played more compared to what mediocre veteran QBs the Broncos fielded. I would have rather seen Lock crash & burn than sitting on the bench.

North….I lied after thinking about it. I was a Plummer fanboy. LoL!

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Yeah right you think the jags jets etc didn’t know they was bad all off season and starting week1??? They see each other everyday they knew they didn’t have enough players to compete

I was happy when we got Jake the snake from Arizona. He didn’t play bad ball he just wasn’t a get you over the top guy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Yeah right you think the jags jets etc didn’t know they was bad all off season and starting week1??? They see each other everyday they knew they didn’t have enough players to compete
    Ya.....talk to the non playoff saints absolutely destroying the #1 seed Packers week 1 last year. Hell we went what, 3-0? It happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Same. I liked that dude. In hindsight, Shanny should have went all in with that dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Same. I liked that dude. In hindsight, Shanny should have went all in with that dude.
    Plummer won games.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Plummer won games.
    Definitely a regular season champion.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information