Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Obligatory 2022 Season Fluff Piece- (And I actually believe it)

Yeah that’s when we play all of our division games so with that said it’s the sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    We swept the division in 2012 and 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    See the post underneath yours. We’ll sweep there asses
    I was half correct.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

The players are fully bought in. They love this coaching staff. I'm hearing it over and over in interviews. Hackett made it clear today in the press conference that if the starters practice hard he won't make them play in the preseason. If the Broncos go deep into the playoffs this year, the new coaching and teaching styles might be commonplace in the NFL in a few years. He may end up changing the culture of the NFL the way that Shanny did back in the day.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    The players are fully bought in. They love this coaching staff. I'm hearing it over and over in interviews. Hackett made it clear today in the press conference that if the starters practice hard he won't make them play in the preseason. If the Broncos go deep into the playoffs this year, the new coaching and teaching styles might be commonplace in the NFL in a few years. He may end up changing the culture of the NFL the way that Shanny did back in the day.

Im with ya man.
    Just like Patrick Roy pulling a goalie with 3 minutes left in a game instead of 1 minute, the league was like WTF is he thinking. Now, literally every team does it. If the guys practice hard and show they do not need any other reps for tackling, blocking, timing, etc. Then there is no need to play them. If they half ass it or struggle with something then they should play until they get it right.

I think it is perfect!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

6. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I agree with bolded, even though Hackett didn’t entirely invent a lot of what he is doing regarding the practices & preseason. As we know, he borrowed much of it from the Rams & GB. So why would it get noticed if Hackett can pull it off? Because not only is Hackett & his staff green, he is installing a brand new offense for a team that has a brand new (veteran) QB that never played in this offensive scheme before, nor has he played with his current teammates yet; no familiarity between them.

McVay was in his 2nd year, and Goff was coming off his 1st Pro Bowl, and the team had made the playoffs the prior year, when
    he decided to do the unthinkable and sit his starters for PS. And LaFluer inherited Aaron Rodgers who had many of the same teammates when the coach introduced new ways to practice that weren’t traditional.

So if Hackett pulls this off, I think the league will notice because this team will have played in the offense in real games for the first time on Monday night against Seattle. In other words, it’s one thing to try unconventional methods when you already have an experienced team that has been playing together, and it is something completely different to do it when you are introducing it to a team that has never played together before under this coach.
    Last edited by R8R H8R; 08-18-2022 at 08:35 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Pete Priscoe believes the Bronos won’t make the playoffs. LoL!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7E548DC-1A55-4352-94BF-7308A30834BB.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	20746

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

This is the most excited I've been for a football season in a while.

New Owner, new HC and new QB. It's almost like an expansion team as far as the "new" feeling goes. I too have a lot of positive vibes going into this season.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    This is the most excited I've been for a football season in a while.

New Owner, new HC and new QB. It's almost like an expansion team as far as the "new" feeling goes. I too have a lot of positive vibes going into this season.
    Out the gate, Broncos will destroy the Seahawks in Seattle.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Who is Pete Priscilla?

This is probably pretty accurate. With a 2 game swing up possible for the bottom and likely for the top. the chiefs are not a 13-4 team, the broncos are 10 to 11, the other 2 can fall anywhere in that same area.

The Broncos with a couple injuries are easily a sub .500 team though. Depth is just not there yet.

15. The Following User High Fived Krugan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    This is probably pretty accurate. With a 2 game swing up possible for the bottom and likely for the top. the chiefs are not a 13-4 team, the broncos are 10 to 11, the other 2 can fall anywhere in that same area.

The Broncos with a couple injuries are easily a sub .500 team though. Depth is just not there yet.
    Depth is not there where??? Only at LB.

But if ANY team takes key injuries all over the place the seasons going to be screwed just like the ravens last year just couldn’t shake the injury bugs

Out the gate, Broncos will destroy the Seahawks in Seattle.
    Yup this is definitely going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Depth is not there where??? Only at LB.

But if ANY team takes key injuries all over the place the seasons going to be screwed just like the ravens last year just couldn’t shake the injury bugs
    Seriously, you really need to be more objective.

Oline, Dline, LB, all questionable.

WR, which you assume is a strength is truly untested and certainly a question mark.

I appreciate your upbeat attitude, but dang man....

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Krugan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

WR, which you assume is a strength is truly untested and certainly a question mark.

I think we beat Seattle, but man this board's going to come unglued if we don't!

I think we win 10-11 games. Raiders will do much worse than expected, but KC & LA will be really tough hurdles.

I'm okay with this season being a foundational/building season. Get everything in place to start making real runs next year and forward.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Im being objective and real, the broncos legit have a great TEAM from top to
    Bottom outside of back up quarterback and that’s only because they chose rypien to be the 2 instead of going to the PS. And the obvious MLB even though I believe we have 3-4 guys that if they stay healthy will be fine at MLB.

Really not sure how you think OL is a issue outside of the RT position. And we have more legit talent on the DL that can finally collapse the pocket which is going to be amazing for all these pass rushers we have coming off the edge! Just watchb

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information