Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2022 Season Preview- Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Team seems to be talented in several positions. RT , NT and ILB remain areas of concern. Won’t get too hyped about the offense yet. It is going to take some time for everything to come together. Still unknown about how well Hackett calls plays and manages a game being that it is his first time as HC/Playcaller.

While I am excited to watch games again now that we have settled the QB question, I believe we should all pump the brakes a little till things jell a little more.
    Not pumping any brake’s at all, all this needing time to gel only matters if you have a quarterback like kyler Murray who doesn’t study the game at home. Wilson has been jelling with his guys the day after the press conference! He’s had the entire offense at his home on his private field getting reps in and studying the playbook together so everyone is on the same page. You don’t worry about some gel when you’ve put in all the work outside of the team as these guys have.

Quote Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
    We've been pumping the brakes since Manning left. It's time to let it roll.
    Hell yeah! All gas no brakes

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Man Jeudy DESTROYS press coverage lol it’s amazing all these things BRONCOS fans keep saying about this kid. If anybody wants to press jeudy they are going to get destroyed off the line and beaten badly. Jeudy legit has no weaknesses!!!!! The only thing holding him back was the quarterback play and mainly the OC smh. It’s going to be amazing watching him stake his claim as one of the best in the game now that he has a real quarterback whose elite at EVERYTHING! Hall of famer for sure. Can’t wait!!!!!!

Broncos country???? Let’s ride
    YEAH! Jeudy was first team All Pro the last two seasons!!!

Wait...
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    YEAH! Jeudy was first team All Pro the last two seasons!!!

Wait...
    Lame. ::Thumbs down::

Broncos didn’t have a single all pro anything on offense! Didn’t even have a pro bowler other than Simmons. Must be a pathetic roster idk why Wilson even wanted to be here! Idk why Wilson loves Jeudy so much? Wait! It’s because he knows wth he sees when he turns on the tape and what he sees throwing him the ball and his work ethic.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I do not agree with this either. I think he does great with timing routes. We saw it when lock played. I have seen it the last two days at camp.

I am unsure about the struggling with press. I do not recall seeing anything like that the last two year, but I also did not pay attention to that. I will look today at camp and see how he does there (if they ever line up on him)....and I wont count a LB on him if he smokes the LB. A DB only to be fair. He has not performed as he should yes, but I say that about the entire offense aside from the ONE and ONLY position that the QB does not majorly affect. RB. And they have performed every year.
    He always looks good in camp, then he plays real action cant consistently beat jams, and waste way to much time trying to get off the line with a million moves there by affecting what should have been a fast 7 yd timing route but Jeudy wasn't there so Tim Patrick the 3rd read gets the look instead.....

I'm hearing all the jeudy hype, but there is still some negatives coming from some camp reporters about him so far as well. Game action will matter we will see then. It's year 3, he produces on the field or he wont be here, we have reached talk is cheap with Jeudy plain and simple perform or leave Denver its literally that simple. He has no excuses this year period.

6. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Team seems to be talented in several positions. RT , NT and ILB remain areas of concern. Won’t get too hyped about the offense yet. It is going to take some time for everything to come together. Still unknown about how well Hackett calls plays and manages a game being that it is his first time as HC/Playcaller.

While I am excited to watch games again now that we have settled the QB question, I believe we should all pump the brakes a little till things jell a little more.
    Wasn’t he the play caller in Jax?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Watching Javonte Williams highlights makes me happy. Very much looking forward to watching him dominate this season.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    He always looks good in camp, then he plays real action cant consistently beat jams, and waste way to much time trying to get off the line with a million moves there by affecting what should have been a fast 7 yd timing route but Jeudy wasn't there so Tim Patrick the 3rd read gets the look instead.....

I'm hearing all the jeudy hype, but there is still some negatives coming from some camp reporters about him so far as well. Game action will matter we will see then. It's year 3, he produces on the field or he wont be here, we have reached talk is cheap with Jeudy plain and simple perform or leave Denver its literally that simple. He has no excuses this year period.
    Jerry isn't going to change.

If he knows the ball is coming his way and the gameplan is going to feature him, he'll ball out.

If not, then he'll pout like a little b*tch.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post

Full of horse shit!!! There’s been literally zero negatives about Jeudy this camp!!!! From coaches to his own damn quarterback and I’m positive those are the only people that matter incase you didn’t know.

I really don’t understand what’s wrong with you people and your hatred for our most talented players. Literally using shit against him that has NOT HAPPENED since his rookie year. Teddy bridgewater didn’t give any of his targets any type of real chance at producing along with shurmer. The fact that you can fix your face to blame last year on Jeudy but won’t mention Sutton and the rest of the guys speaks volumes on just how bias and against him you are!!! How the **** does a trio of Patrick Jeudy Sutton fant go 7 ******* weeks without a single touchdown?????? They shit is on teddy and shurmer it has nothing to do with Jeudy doing shake n bake moves during his rookie year while getting off the line ( and he actually beat the DB everytime by the way)
    Last edited by Jeudy10Hamler1; 08-11-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    Jerry isn't going to change.

If he knows the ball is coming his way and the gameplan is going to feature him, he'll ball out.

If not, then he'll pout like a little b*tch.
    Here goes another one lying on Jeudy…… Since when does Jeudy pout when he doesn’t get the ball? None of our wideouts really got the ball last season and was open down the field endless times and still didn’t get the ball and there was no pouting! Stop making shit up lying on your own damn team!!!! Good grief

Here goes another one lying on Jeudy…… Since when does Jeudy pout when he doesn’t get the ball? None of our wideouts really got the ball last season and was open down the field endless times and still didn’t get the ball and there was no pouting! Stop making shit up lying on your own damn team!!!! Good grief
    JJ has been amazing this camp. I have been saying that Sutton was Russ go to man, but JJ is quickly gaining that ground. There are some plays where I see Sutton or the TE open and think Russ goes there and instead he is hitting JJ. I am still taking Sutton in FF over JJ (because Sutton is my favorite player), but each day that goes by and I see Russ hitting JJ over and over for amazing big plays im like ughhhhh!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

14. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Both of them are going to feast! A lot of guys are going to feast but Jeudy is goin to be the ELITE WR he wa s drafted to be and it’s getting obvious everyday with Wilson. Wilson and wideouts like Jeudy is a match made! Jeudy gets almost guaranteed separation on his routes and Wilson is accurate as hell so he’s going to get it there majority of the time that’s why the more they work the better it’s looking.

And yes there has been zero Jeudy complaints that’s why I don’t understand people still trying to take shots at this kid. He’s literally an elite bomb that’s been waiting to explode with a legit quarterback granted he puts in the work and he’s done nothing short of that. The guy is going to tear the league up. He’ll be in a highlight breaking ankles and turning DBs around week in week out watch.

Sutton being back to 100 percent is going to be deadly as well along with hamler and even trell! But Jeudy just was born to be super elite his route running and separation he creates for his QB has been elite since college.

"At least I got my conditioning in."

"It all makes sense now"

You forget about those?

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    "At least I got my conditioning in."

"It all makes sense now"

You forget about those?
    Elaborate

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Mile High Morning: Broncos offense ranked top-nine in the NFL

The Lead

The Broncos' offense got a massive boost with the addition of Russell Wilson, and it has the potential to be one of the best units in the NFL.

NFL.com's Adam Schein has compiled a list of the league's top nine offenses each year since 2018, and the Broncos have never made the cut — until now. Squeezing in at No. 9, Schein ranked Denver higher than teams like the Packers, 49ers, Ravens, Cowboys and Dolphins.

What sets the Broncos apart from these other teams, Schein noted, is Russell Wilson.

"Just last week in this space, I called Russell Wilson a Hall of Fame lock," Schein wrote. "He provides Denver with the elite quarterback this franchise has been lacking since Peyton Manning's arm completely gave out. The Tim Patrick injury hurts — by all accounts, Wilson was really vibing with Patrick in Denver — but the Broncos still have enticing youngsters in Jerry Jeudy and [KJ] Hamler. If Courtland Sutton can return to pre-injury form in 2022, he has true WR1 upside. Long story short: Russ has people to throw to."
    rest - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/m...ine-in-the-nfl

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information