Thread: Von Miller Says 2022 Broncos Will be 'Great', Feels 'Bittersweet' he Won't be a Part of It

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Von Miller Says 2022 Broncos Will be 'Great', Feels 'Bittersweet' he Won't be a Part of It

The former Broncos legend revealed how conflicted he was during 2022 free agency when he ultimately signed with the Bills.

If there was one thing that kept the Denver Broncos' 2022 offseason from being absolutely perfect, it was that Von Miller didn't re-sign. The Super Bowl 50 MVP almost signed with the Dallas Cowboys before accepting a mega-deal worth up to $120 million from the Buffalo Bills.

All good things come to an end and when the Broncos traded Miller last fall to the Los Angeles Rams, that era came to a grinding halt. Only kicker Brandon McManus remains from Denver's Super Bowl 50 roster.

But Russell Wilson has ushered in a new era of Broncos football and Miller will be watching his old team closely and rooting them on.

“This team is going to be great,” Miller told Kyle Newman of the Denver Post. “It’s bittersweet that I won’t be here to be a part of it, because I’ve still got orange and blue in my heart and it will stay that way forever."
    rest - https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...wilson-message

Another article, with some different things

https://www.msn.com/en-in/sports/nfl...-it/ar-AAZwMt4

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Yeah von if only you woulda took a lil less to come back to Denver man!!! I really wish von was here for this magical ride we’re about to have.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Yeah von if only you woulda took a lil less to come back to Denver man!!! I really wish von was here for this magical ride we’re about to have.
    Von would have sacrificed not "a lil less," but a massive amount of money.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Von would have sacrificed not "a lil less," but a massive amount of money.
    So what he’d a won multiple championships on his way out of the league!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

So what he’d a won multiple championships on his way out of the league!!!!!
    You just told us you wish he would have taken a little less. It would not have been a little less! That's the point!

You just told us you wish he would have taken a little less. It would not have been a little less! That's the point!
    Got damn king what the hellll is your deal?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Got damn king what the hellll is your deal?
    You're being a silly person! You're saying 'he could have done this' when that was not possible. In order to sign with Denver his pay-cut wouldn't be what you described!

You're being a silly person! You're saying 'he could have done this' when that was not possible. In order to sign with Denver his pay-cut wouldn't be what you described!
    Your not making any sense. How is it not possible???? It’s definitely possible and it definitely happens. I literally just seen James harden take 15 million less than he coulda gotten but he chose to take less because for one he’s already made 280 million over his career and mainly because he wants to win! He told the GM to go bring in the pieces to make us better so we can win a championship so don’t tell me something related to taking a smaller contract ( isn’t possible) when it clearly is! I done good y’all bout saying shit and not making sense too many time’s!!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Your not making any sense. How is it not possible???? It’s definitely possible and it definitely happens. I literally just seen James harden take 15 million less than he coulda gotten but he chose to take less because for one he’s already made 280 million over his career and mainly because he wants to win! He told the GM to go bring in the pieces to make us better so we can win a championship so don’t tell me something related to taking a smaller contract ( isn’t possible) when it clearly is! I done good y’all bout saying shit and not making sense too many time’s!!!!!!!
    Because what you wanted him to take in an earlier thread was for (A LOT) less money and not as many years on the deal!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I don't blame him for taking the money at all.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information