Baker just got traded to the Panthers. The Browns are in trouble. Lol

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

He has to feel so good right now.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Definite upgrade for the Panthers. I hope Deshaun never plays again and the Browns win nothing. No matter how you feel about Mayfield, the way the Browns treated him was despicable.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Definite upgrade for the Panthers. I hope Deshaun never plays again and the Browns win nothing. No matter how you feel about Mayfield, the way the Browns treated him was despicable.
    Definitely!

The Watson trade effectively ended the Mayfield era in Cleveland. The Browns selected the former Heisman Trophy winner No. 1 in 2018 and he made his debut in Week 3 that season off the bench and rallied the Browns to their first victory in 635 days. He went on to finish second in the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year voting while breaking the NFL rookie record with 27 touchdowns. That record was later broken in 2020 by the Los Angeles Chargers' Justin Herbert, who finished with 31 touchdown passes.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ers-draft-pick

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Yea, while i think Baker tends to try to make too many things happen that can backfire he was the best thing the Browns have had in many years so to go and get Watson was a shitty thing to do. Now we all sit back and watch as the Browns fall back down to the bottom of their division.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

A conditional 2024 fifth-round pick? LOL. The Browns traded Mayfield for a scratch-off ticket. The Panthers aren't even giving up something next April but TWO Aprils from now. Was Mayfield THAT poorly thought of? Hey, he's got some maturity issues and now a questionable arm but...geez... what an insult. I kinda have to root for the guy now.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

I'm never a fan of the ole "we're not trying to replace you," and then you go out to replace the guy without telling him what you're doing. That's just unprofessional, in my eyes. Cle did that to Mayfield, and it sucks. The notion that they "wanted an adult in the room," and then got Watson is also horrifying. All in all, a horrible franchise that is supported by horrible human beings. Cleveland is, as it always was, trashola. Baker is a turd sometimes; they're flat out bad people.

13. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information