Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Broncos and Walton-Penner family enter into a purchase and sale agreement

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Russell Wilson already in touch with Broncos' future ownership group

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Russell Wilson was in the midst of dinner at a trendy Platt Park sushi restaurant with his wife, Ciara, when his phone rang.

It was Walmart chairman Greg Penner, likely among the few people who could prompt the Denver Broncos quarterback to take a call during date night.

“Oh, this is interesting,” Wilson said he thought. “This must be good news.”

Penner was calling to tell Wilson he, his wife, Carrie Walton Penner, and his father-in-law, Rob Walton, had won the bidding war to become the Broncos’ new ownership group. So, good news in the sense that Wilson and the rest of the franchise now know – pending approval from the league’s ownership group, which should happen well before the regular season begins – who their new bosses are.
    rest - https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...er/7616249001/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I’m not a big fan of Walmart but I hope this new ownership can live up to the standards of Pat Bowlen. He’s a legend in my mind.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I’m not a big fan of Walmart but I hope this new ownership can live up to the standards of Pat Bowlen. He’s a legend.
    Fixed it for ya!

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Eddiemac87 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    I Agree with that. But young bad driver’s are just bad because they are bad. These people unfortunately are going to be the drivers that are dying from bad accidents or manslaughtering people. Older bad drivers be bad because they have slowed down a lot and I’d rather not see them out there in accidents hurting themselves. Both sides should use Uber and Lyft honestly though. But I enjoy seeing elders out there still whipping and good at it.
    So who is going to drive the ubers or lyfts?

It seems there is a very small window for who you feel should be driving...

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    So who is going to drive the ubers or lyfts?

It seems there is a very small window for who you feel should be driving...
    What do you mean? Bad drivers don’t last in Uber and Lyft because they get reported to death and deactivated. The drivers that are doing Uber and Lyft are plentiful. There’s even people in there 50s and 60s driving and those are the cream of the crop driver’s along with the younger crowds who can actually do the job. The type of old drivers I’m talking about is people in there 70s and god forbid 80s out here driving. Those are the people I love to see still driving and doing it well but at the same time those are the ages of people that’ll hurt themselves and others because usually they have slowed way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    What do you mean? Bad drivers don’t last in Uber and Lyft because they get reported to death and deactivated. The drivers that are doing Uber and Lyft are plentiful. There’s even people in there 50s and 60s driving and those are the cream of the crop driver’s along with the younger crowds who can actually do the job. The type of old drivers I’m talking about is people in there 70s and god forbid 80s out here driving. Those are the people I love to see still driving and doing it well but at the same time those are the ages of people that’ll hurt themselves and others because usually they have slowed way down.
    I was just reading what you were typing dude.

Terms like young and old, are ambiguous. Now you have expressed your thoughts. People in there 70's are not really viable, according to what im reading that you typed, and beyond that are incapable of every day functions. Around this area, you would have a nervous break down, there are ranchers in their 90's still hauling cattle in trailers. Amazingly, the car accident rate is quite low among that age group but the 25 to 40 year old group is a disaster...

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived Krugan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    I was just reading what you were typing dude.

Terms like young and old, are ambiguous. Now you have expressed your thoughts. People in there 70's are not really viable, according to what im reading that you typed, and beyond that are incapable of every day functions. Around this area, you would have a nervous break down, there are ranchers in their 90's still hauling cattle in trailers. Amazingly, the car accident rate is quite low among that age group but the 25 to 40 year old group is a disaster...

People in there 90s hauling cattle on highway’s? Hell no! Where?

On there land operating tractors and shit at 5mph sure. If I ever saw somebody in there 90s on the high way’s and byways doing there thing safely id surely salute them.

But anyhow yes I’m sure the numbers for people driving from 18-40 years old are going to be worst because there’s far more people at those ages on the road’s driving right?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information