Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 303

Thread: Jerry Jeudy arrested

  1. #211

    Default

    Those candy bars could never hold me back.

  2. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  3. #212
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    43,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Oh im not excusing her but something tells me if it was locked in some way he probably isnt going to freak out like he does. He probably was messing around on her (not really uncommon with athletes) and just didnt want her to know about it. All i know is i have a hard enough time with one let alone 3. Lol
    That is certainly the more likely scenario.

  4. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  5. #213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I think you can hold two opposing thoughts in your head at the same time:

    1.) Jeudy is wildly talented, he'll likely be fine, no need to over react to a misdemeanor.

    2.) He has dropped the ball too much, hasn't been available enough, his emo tweets are lame, he sucks at PR, being in a toxic relationship and now potentially facing discipline from the league office is an unnecessary distraction - especially for him, who ought to be focused on hitting his peak and getting a mega contract. It's an unforced error and I don't think it's overreacting to say so.
    What is this? 2020?

    Jeudy pretty much fixed his drops last year.

  6. #214
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT
    Posts
    39,908

    Default

    This most likely turns into a big nothing-burger for JJ, as I think it should. I do believe the police acted improperly by not treating the two parties here equally, but that'll never change and we see that here nevermind in broader society.

    I hope the Broncos and others who care about JJ step in and make sure he gets the support he needs and help he needs to ensure there are no issues like this in the future. I would hate to see this escalate further to a place where violence MIGHT take place.

  7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:


  8. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    The problem is your only focusing on the male as usual when she was the one who initiated the entire problem via stealing his phone, all he did was lock that shit inside his car until she gave him his phone back. The system and whoever these deputies was that showed up just had an agenda.. same ole bias agenda. The type thatíll miss on the female killer because she was crying when they encountered her because nobody wants to see a female cry right? I wonder if Jeudys should be ex baby mama pulled off the cry on tap when the deputies pulled up.
    I'm fairly certain if you asked Northman and the others who disagree with me they'd tell you I wasn't only focusing on him. I believe she committed tampering as well. I don't think the DV enhancement would be applicable, however.

    But thank you for telling me what I've been posting.

  9. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  10. #216
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Panama
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino
    Posts
    9,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    This most likely turns into a big nothing-burger for JJ, as I think it should. I do believe the police acted improperly by not treating the two parties here equally, but that'll never change and we see that here nevermind in broader society.

    I hope the Broncos and others who care about JJ step in and make sure he gets the support he needs and help he needs to ensure there are no issues like this in the future. I would hate to see this escalate further to a place where violence MIGHT take place.

    Agreed. It's not like he went Ray Rice on her. This sort of stuff happens all the time in domestic disputes and, yes, children are OFTEN used as leverage. Women play the "mommy card" to get out of going to jail and then play the "domestic violence" card to send the man to jail, knowing the system will give her what she wants 95% of the time. I'm not saying what's fair, I'm just saying what is. As long as the man isn't bleeding out on the floor from 30 knife wounds, he's presumed guilty because, well, men are presumed the aggressor and the more violent. Plus, football players are practically bred to be aggressive and violent. Young men are raised to settle their problems with violence. Movies are filled with protagonists who settle their disputes with violence and the audience cheers them. So, I'm thankful Jerry didn't take the bait to that level.

    Now that she has a DV rap on him, maybe she wins a higher settlement when the two split up. She'd be wise to wait until his next contract before leaving him though. The rookie contract is usually not that much and she can score big when he signs his first free agent deal.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

  11. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:


  12. #217

    Default

    Hoof, you're our guiding compass.

  13. #218
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel
    Posts
    83,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Agreed. It's not like he went Ray Rice on her. This sort of stuff happens all the time in domestic disputes and, yes, children are OFTEN used as leverage. Women play the "mommy card" to get out of going to jail and then play the "domestic violence" card to send the man to jail, knowing the system will give her what she wants 95% of the time. I'm not saying what's fair, I'm just saying what is. As long as the man isn't bleeding out on the floor from 30 knife wounds, he's presumed guilty because, well, men are presumed the aggressor and the more violent. Plus, football players are practically bred to be aggressive and violent. Young men are raised to settle their problems with violence. Movies are filled with protagonists who settle their disputes with violence and the audience cheers them. So, I'm thankful Jerry didn't take the bait to that level.

    Now that she has a DV rap on him, maybe she wins a higher settlement when the two split up. She'd be wise to wait until his next contract before leaving him though. The rookie contract is usually not that much and she can score big when he signs his first free agent deal.
    Im not even sure a man's death will stop society from believing the woman is innocent.

    This chick was arrested until recently and despite the man being dead she is claiming he abused her and was part of a trafficking ring.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...el-father.html

  14. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Panama
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino
    Posts
    9,674

    Default

    I won't go there, North. But I do hate the constant use of the word "influencer". Influencer for what? How to kill your boyfriend and get away with it?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

  15. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:


  16. #220
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Panama
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino
    Posts
    9,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Hoof, you're our guiding compass.
    It's my way of "giving back to the community"...
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

  17. #221
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed
    Posts
    10,763

    Default

    This was a fun read

    Personally I dislike the kid immensely, he is ego driven and selfish and cares not for people around him and only cares about himself. He cant play football all that well either, and he is injury prone, certainly cant catch or separate consistently when needed and loses focus constantly both on and off the field and loves to pass blame to his teammates for his issues on the field as well. Those pretty feet and 10 minute routes he runs though....whew i tell ya superstar.......He has this year to pull it together plain and simple. This isn't a great start for him at all to the season. While the overall issue is a nothing burger and stupid and petty, it could be a outlier to bigger things from a DV standpoint in the future, so it just stacks on top of all the dumb shit he has going on since he arrived in Denver. I will lose no sleep if is no longer a Denver Bronco in the next year or two.....

  18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:


  19. #222
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed
    Posts
    10,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    What is this? 2020?

    Jeudy pretty much fixed his drops last year.
    To be fair that's pretty easy to do when your never targeted and just running jet sweeps......

  20. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I won't go there, North. But I do hate the constant use of the word "influencer". Influencer for what? How to kill your boyfriend and get away with it?
    Lol this whole influencer label is hilarious to me as well and totally brand new, I’ve never heard of no shit like that.

  21. #224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    To be fair that's pretty easy to do when your never targeted and just running jet sweeps......
    Negative he simply cleaned up up his bad habit

  22. #225
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT
    Posts
    39,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Negative he simply cleaned up up his bad habit
    Which one?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jeudy still showing Ruggs up
    By Jsteve01 in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2020, 12:29 PM
  2. Jeudy - first trimester report card
    By Hawgdriver in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 11-12-2020, 08:31 PM
  3. Welcome to the Denver Broncos Jerry Jeudy!
    By WARHORSE in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 07-23-2020, 08:43 PM
  4. Umm why is Jeudy working out with Haskins?
    By Jsteve01 in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-04-2020, 01:08 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2020, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group