Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Jeudy arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Why do you talk as if millionaires are robots? They are actually human beings you know? Your envy towards there money only makes you sound foolish bro.
    The irony in this comment tho…

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived LawDog For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Hope you ate your spinach Popeye, cuz that brush you are painting with is extremely broad.
    It is what it is. I never had any issues with the law in my entire life and had a year of my life railroaded behind bogus charges and neither of them bitches showed up the punk ass cop and the punk ass fake victim! So **** them.

But anyways I’m glad my boy is free and I hope the cops involved get sued.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    The irony in this comment tho…
    Make it make sense.

Are you a cop?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I'm still not sure what he did was jail worthy to begin with. I get there was a DV charge/inclination, but come on. Locking up someone's purse and child's car seat and medical papers warrants a night in jail? Get real.
    It wasn’t it was total BS. There is no reason to lock anybody up. There’s people till this day that regret calling the cop’s because all they did was come and make things worst. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jeudy totally gets rid of her now and she didn’t even want it to go that way but little did she know once you call the cops on a man he’s going to jail. The law is totally one sided when it comes to this stuff as is which is why I’m glad Johnny depp is destroying amber because she used the bias law against men to her advantage and now she’s paying for it. Hopefully this changes things because it ain’t fair. All this crap about well you can’t take the kid away from its mother as if the father is less than is horse shit.

6. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Anyways I’m happy for Jeudy because this is NOTHING, and shame on idiot bronco fans for attacking this kid as if it was warranted!!!! Some of you people just sit back and wait to pounce on our own player’s and it’s sickening!!!!!
    He is 23 years old. He is a grown ass man.

I'm not sure what your experiences are relating to domestic abuse situations, but some people in this thread are likely coming from that place when commenting on Jeudy's actions here and the extent to which they are serious or not.

It's possible that all of this is "nothing" but it's more likely that it's something that could have been much worse and he's lucky.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Also Amber Heard is a horrible person by all accounts, but I don't think that means Depp isn't a bit of a ******** himself. Given that he's an admitted alcoholic and addicted to some wild drugs, he's probably not totally innocent.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Also Amber Heard is a horrible person by all accounts, but I don't think that means Depp isn't a bit of a ******** himself. Given that he's an admitted alcoholic and addicted to some wild drugs, he's probably not totally innocent.
    Being an alcoholic doesnt make you an abuser though and yea, i know that from personal experience regarding my adoptive father. With that said though Im pretty sure that Depp has admitted that their relationship was pretty volatile but many psychologist have weighed in that if Depp got violent at all with Heard it was "reactionary" as they call it. They dont agree with the theory that two people can be abusers and frankly the evidence presented makes Heard look like the actual abuser based on what ive seen from the trial thus far.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Will Jeudy be ready for Sept 12? That’s what I wanna know. He’s been cleared.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    That’s most of Hollywood....alcoholics, drug induced, self centered, and crazy in the head. Heard was a little hottie in the Kenny Chesney video and now she’s a bat shit crazy middle aged woman.

14. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Why do you talk as if millionaires are robots? They are actually human beings you know? Your envy towards there money only makes you sound foolish bro.
    It’s not envy. It’s “remember where you came from”. I know Jeudy has worked hard on his craft to be where he’s at, but he went from finincial obscurity to millionaire overnight based on potential. The old, “with great power comes great responsibility” thing can’t ring any more true than it does for pro athletes or the face of any organization. Your life is public. It comes with the territory. If Jeudy can’t get his shit together he’ll end up like all those others that have been in legal entanglements or controversial things that the league doesn’t condone - out on his ass without a job. There have been too many examples of this. Nobody is too valuable to their team not to get cut for being a POS off the field. There are dozens of WRs every year coming out of college wanting to take his job. One of them will.

You think Paton or Hackett wants that kind of guy in his locker room causing a distraction to the culture they’re trying to build? Especially when he’s only the 3rd best WR on your team at the moment? Here’s the sad reality: Jeudy is an investment. The team has tons of resources to help players who are headed for trouble before they get in trouble. Do you not think that had Jeudy called the team for help, they wouldn’t have sent someone to help? Hackett or Paton probably would’ve shown up in person along with team counselors (both mental and legal) to defuse the situation and then the police don’t get called and this never hits the papers. These organizations have a ton of time and money invested in these athletes and will do almost anything to help them succeed and keep them out of trouble, but once they die is cast and the they’ve been arrested, there’s not much else they can do.

So yeah, the money does matter in this case. No professional athlete should ever get a DUI or be involved in a domestic violence incident. All they have to do is pick up the phone and the team will help. I can guarantee you they are told this the second they report to their team and it’s continually reinforced. The military does the same thing for their personnel. The second they make the bad decision on their own and don’t call for help first, there’s just not much they can do but hold you accountable for your actions.
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 05-14-2022 at 08:00 AM.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

16. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I think it's a bit overblown.

18. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I think it's a bit overblown.
    Agreed.

If there was ever a dumb law this would be the one. At least in terms of how it is written, an arrest should only be made if violence by either party has taken place.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I'm sorry, but if you don't feel threatened then why do you call the cops to "monitor" a situation? Why does the situation need to be monitored if it is a nonthreatening situation?

Jeudy got his ass saved by the cops being called, who knows what could've happened after that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Your tax dollars at work, folks. The 'ol 911 as 'I'm telling mom!' because two rich adults aren't mature enough to communicate effectively. This isn't shifting the blame to the mother, I guess I get it. Jeudy crossed the line (but the Bill Burr comedy sketch about DV does come to mind). I do think she shares in the maturity problem.

I'm just ranting because it comes out of my (our) collective pockets, and it's an insult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

22. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information