Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Jeudy arrested

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Fellas......I mean....not to be the ******* here, and I fully agree Juedy went total dumbass......but are we gonna stick on withholding formula (aka baby food)? Again, don't get me ****** up here, it's a douche move, but.....ummmm....this is America (said the montana hick raised 68 miles from the nearest Wal-Mart)....im pretty sure baby wasn't in any danger of starving...
    You would think common sense would prevail but....

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    It wasnt, people on this board are ******* morons.
    So now we're going to personal attacks about people being morons because we have a different perspective on what his behavior indicates. You're talking about relative moralism. Oh it's not that big a deal because she could go buy more formula. No that's not the problem the problem is in his impetuous selfish need to get his phone his first instinct was to do something that didn't directly impact the woman that had taken the phone. It directly impacts his child whether or not more formula is available is not the question. The question is who does the ACT directly impact. It directly impacts your child and it shows a high level of narcissism.

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Minimizing completely abhorrent behavior and then calling everybody else morons because we have a problem with it is a great look North

5. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    So now we're going to personal attacks about people being morons because we have a different perspective on what his behavior indicates. You're talking about relative moralism. Oh it's not that big a deal because she could go buy more formula. No that's not the problem the problem is in his impetuous selfish need to get his phone his first instinct was to do something that didn't directly impact the woman that had taken the phone. It directly impacts his child whether or not more formula is available is not the question. The question is who does the ACT directly impact. It directly impacts your child and it shows a high level of narcissism.
    Was Jeudy being childish? Without a doubt.

Could the whole issue been resolved had she just given the phone back? Absolutely.

Like i said, dont be dim.

7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Was Jeudy being childish? Without a doubt.

Could the whole issue been resolved had she just given the phone back? Absolutely.

Like i said, dont be dim.
    To use a child as a bargaining chip is narcissistic. I say it when moms do it to fathers and in this situation I say the same thing about jerry. And it's pretty raw because again it's food. This freaking drives me crazy it's the same s*** that happens in the rest of the country during political season. We have a different point of view completely at opposite ends of the spectrum but now because you and I disagree I'm a f****** moron

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

To use a child as a bargaining chip is narcissistic. I say it when moms do it to fathers and in this situation I say the same thing about jerry. And it's pretty raw because again it's food. This freaking drives me crazy it's the same s*** that happens in the rest of the country during political season. We have a different point of view completely at opposite ends of the spectrum but now because you and I disagree on f****** moron
    So in your belief the kid was in danger of dying? I just want to be clear here on your stance. This is getting back to Timmy's post about the intentions of Jeudy here. Furthermore, do you feel that the problem could have been resolved by his lady just giving the phone back? Be honest.

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I mean, im no parent but if i felt my kid was truly in danger and needed THAT particular formula at THAT particular moment would i keep the baby starving or would i just give the phone back to save my baby's life? I think there is an obvious answer here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Sounds like they both failed as parents in that moment.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

It wasnt, people on this board are ******* morons.
    They sure are....

To use a child as a bargaining chip is narcissistic. I say it when moms do it to fathers and in this situation I say the same thing about jerry. And it's pretty raw because again it's food. This freaking drives me crazy it's the same s*** that happens in the rest of the country during political season. We have a different point of view completely at opposite ends of the spectrum but now because you and I disagree I'm a f****** moron
    This is pretty standard now days too. Is not the first time ive seen it, and im pretty sure ive gone down the low road too, but its becoming more and more common. It is the decline of society, and its being driven by things just like this. Stop normalizing stupid shit, and what Jerry did was stupid. She is a asshat, but be a man and walk away.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived Krugan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

seriously. . . no one thinks he was actually trying to "starve" the baby. . . that's obviously a dramatic and hyperbolic view. . . what he did was still reprehensible and unjustified. . . he's got millions of dollars, and two other phones. . . if he really needed his third phone that badly, couldn't he have gotten a new phone just as easily as she could have gotten more formula? i think the baby's need to eat is more pressing than jeudy's need to check his insta, but i guess i'm just being dim. . .

two wrongs don't make a right, and her childish behavior doesn't in any way justify his childish response. . . also, call me a hypocrite if you like, but i'm fine with holding him to a higher standard-- he's the highly paid public figure, and he has the most to lose. . . i don't think it's too much to expect him to behave like a grown-up even if baby mama did have a hissy fit. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    seriously. . . no one thinks he was actually trying to "starve" the baby. . . that's obviously a dramatic and hyperbolic view. . . what he did was still reprehensible and unjustified. . . he's got millions of dollars, and two other phones. . . if he really needed his third phone that badly, couldn't he have gotten a new phone just as easily as she could have gotten more formula? i think the baby's need to eat is more pressing than jeudy's need to check his insta, but i guess i'm just being dim. . .

two wrongs don't make a right, and her childish behavior doesn't in any way justify his childish response. . . also, call me a hypocrite if you like, but i'm fine with holding him to a higher standard-- he's the highly paid public figure, and he has the most to lose. . . i don't think it's too much to expect him to behave like a grown-up even if baby mama did have a hissy fit. . .
    Do you think the issue would have been resolved if she just gave the phone back?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Do you think the issue would have been resolved if she just gave the phone back?
    sure, but read the second part of my post again. . . she's not a bronco, and i don't give a rip what she does. . . you're not going to get me to cry for the millionaire who had his third phone taken away for a couple hours. . . that's not exactly amber heard and johnny depp territory. . . oh, the trauma poor jerry must have suffered!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

22. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    sure, but read the second part of my post again. . . she's not a bronco, and i don't give a rip what she does. . . you're not going to get me to cry for the millionaire who had his third phone taken away for a couple hours. . . that's not exactly amber heard and johnny depp territory. . . oh, the trauma poor jerry must have suffered!
    No one is asking you to cry for Jeudy, not even sure where you are getting that at. The question to all of this was the arrest even needed when the issue could have been resolved on the spot by the very person who instigated the whole mess.

24. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

No one is asking you to cry for Jeudy, not even sure where you are getting that at. The question to all of this was the arrest even needed when the issue could have been resolved on the spot by the very person who instigated the whole mess.
    You can talk about the two situations independently. She was wrong to take his phone although it's probably the typical celebrity situation where she's certain that he was using that phone to communicate with another woman. That was wrong what she did was wrong it's not her property she should have never taken it.

But there's nothing that she did or didn't do that justifies what Jerry did. At the end of the day I am responsible for the way I respond to other people's actions. No matter how immature or anything else. And objectively hiding your own kids formula to force the mother to give your phone back is worse. It's reprehensible. It's not just immature. Like I said the fact that the baby wasn't going to starve and formula is readily available have zero impact on the nature of what Jerry did. It wasn't just immature. It was narcissistic. It was at its core the willingness to sacrifice the well-being of your child to get your mobile device back. Legally and very appropriately so what she did doesn't serve as a qualifier for what he did nor does the fact that she could have just easily gone and purchased more formula.

26. The Following 3 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information