Thread: Dan Ventrelle says Las Vegas Raiders owner Mark Davis ignored allegations of a hostile work environment, ousted him when he went to NFL

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Dan Ventrelle says Las Vegas Raiders owner Mark Davis ignored allegations of a hostile work environment, ousted him when he went to NFL

Dan Ventrelle, whose abrupt departure as Las Vegas Raiders team president was announced in a statement by owner Mark Davis on Friday, released his own statement later, alleging he was fired in retaliation for bringing concerns by multiple employees about hostile workplace conditions within the organization to the NFL.

"I take that responsibility very seriously, which is why multiple written complaints from employees that Mark [Davis] created a hostile work environment and engaged in other potential misconduct caused me grave concern," Ventrelle said in a statement to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "When Mark was confronted about these issues he was dismissive and did not demonstrate the warranted level of concern.

"Soon thereafter, I was fired in retaliation for raising these concerns. I firmly stand by my decision to elevate these issues to protect the organization and its female employees."
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...usted-went-nfl

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

There's no morality in football. )=

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information