Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: Broncos 2022 NFL Draft Thread 04/28/22-04/30/22

Just in case anyone is interested.

Avatar courtesy of Artist Faith Coyote

Cool they didn’t pick any weird numbers for there positions

I'm very interested in how Demarri Mathis goes. Man cover corner with track speed, loads of experience, and aggressive in run support. This pick is really going to show how good our coaching is when you have a guy with excellent physical tools that needs to clean up his tech.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Helios For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    I'm very interested in how Demarri Mathis goes. Man cover corner with track speed, loads of experience, and aggressive in run support. This pick is really going to show how good our coaching is when you have a guy with excellent physical tools that needs to clean up his tech.
    Agreed Mathis is going to be one of the surprise rookie’s imo, him being aggressive is fine too when you have his type of recovery speed AND GREAT SUPPORT IN SIMMONS K JAKX And sterns and the new rookie from Oklahoma.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Agreed Mathis is going to be one of the surprise rookie’s imo, him being aggressive is fine too when you have his type of recovery speed AND GREAT SUPPORT IN SIMMONS K JAKX And sterns and the new rookie from Oklahoma.
    His completion percentage allowed was up there with sauce

7. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    His completion percentage allowed was up there with sauce
    Absolutely and he’s been that way the last 3 years the dude is probably going down as the biggest steal of the draft at his position after it’s all said and done

9. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Absolutely and he’s been that way the last 3 years the dude is probably going down as the biggest steal of the draft at his position after it’s all said and done
    Literally the only real knock on him was penalties. But he can clean that up and when you have the tools that he has to work with I mean he's a top five percent corner athletically and you don't give up those ridiculously low completion percentages by accident.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Literally the only real knock on him was penalties. But he can clean that up and when you have the tools that he has to work with I mean he's a top five percent corner athletically and you don't give up those ridiculously low completion percentages by accident.
    No doubt about it. I’m confident in our CB group with surtain Williams Mathis mike O, I think we still have Callahan as well and Darby! Like we legit are 5-6 deep at corner and safety as well. I think our whole defense is now deep honestly. It’s a whole lot of play making ability on our defense now and the biggest ingredient is the interior run stuffing and interior pass rushing.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

No doubt about it. I’m confident in our CB group with surtain Williams Mathis mike O, I think we still have Callahan as well and Darby! Like we legit are 5-6 deep at corner and safety as well. I think our whole defense is now deep honestly. It’s a whole lot of play making ability on our defense now and the biggest ingredient is the interior run stuffing and interior pass rushing.
    Callahan singed with the Chargers. He’s the enemy now. At least he’s only healthy for a couple games a season.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

14. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Callahan singed with the Chargers. He’s the enemy now. At least he’s only healthy for a couple games a season.
    Yeah idk why I said Callahan when I was really looking for Darby. Callahan has never done anything for the broncos but be injured.
    Last edited by Jeudy10Hamler1; 05-21-2022 at 02:27 PM.

16. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information