Thread: Intervention - Erika

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Default Intervention - Erika

Kind of cool. I watch this show because most times it's inspirational.

This intervention has Vance Johnson as the intervention councilor. We all know his journey, and it was cool to see him helping others with addiction problems.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

PS: I meant to add Vance Johnson's name to the title, but don't know how to change it now.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I'm glad to hear he got his life together. I played in a flag football league in Grand Junction for a few years. Vance would come to watch. Mark played on a friend's team. We never lost to them. Anyway they both were on the western slope for several years.

6. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Such a weird random memory, but when I was growing up in Commerce City I worked at the Dog Track (alternating as a dog lead/commissary worker depending on the season) as a teenager and Vance Johnson was a regular there in the clubhouse. Dude was usually faded by early afternoon so its nice to hear he got his life together. He was always super nice to me, but it sucked to see him like that. I have sooo many stories about running into ex-players and coaches working at the ol' Mile High Greyhound Park! That whole thing is gonna be condos and shops soon.

8. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Vance is good people and very inspiring. Good to see him turn it around. Back in the 80's we sat next to him and his GF at some festival event at McNichols Arena to watch Jack Mac and the Heart Attack, They were spraying each other with funfetti and having a big ol time. Later on met him when the 3 amigo's were doing their mall tour. Might still have the autographed poster actually. Was always a fan of his and appreciate what he is trying to use his life for.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

The heroin episodes are the easiest to convince to go the therapy, and the alcoholics are the most difficult. They do no think they have a problem ever.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information