Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RIP Snowman

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Sorry Jham. I lost one a couple of years ago. We buried him in the back yard and planted a pine tree right next to him. We did the same with an Aspen tree when our 24 year old (yes, she was 24 years old and the coolest cat that ever lived) blind cat died.

It's a neat way to remember them.
    That’s a very nice thing to do. I have him getting cremated and put into a box with his name and stuff, planting him into a tree might be something I do with the ash maybe.

2. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Dogs are family, I like dogs way more than I like people.

Humans don’t deserve dogs.
    Definitely feel you on this man.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Our oldest is 13 1/2 now, she’s getting up there.
    Long time she’s running there. Is a blessing. Is she still active and stuff? Because snowman never changed I found myself having to save him from himself because he always wanted to
    Be his hype rowdy self.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Yes I don’t know how to post pictures in the thread though.

How old is your pup?
    Mine is around 10-ish. We dont know as he is a rescue, but he is a big boy and usually the big ones don't have the longevity.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

There he is I figured it out how to post the pictures.
    lol you post pictures like I do!

Going to have to try again senior. Nothing showed up
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Foreal? He’s showing on the first post I made. Is he still not showing?

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Mine is around 10-ish. We dont know as he is a rescue, but he is a big boy and usually the big ones don't have the longevity.
    Oh wow that’s sweet. We have a rescued pup as well that my wife picked out a few years ago. She seemed to be nomore than 2 years old. They had found her as a stray just wondering around. She sat in the pound for about 2 months before my wife went and picked her out. She’s a lab/beagle they say. This dog has soooooooo much energy it’s crazy. It’s an absolute must that she goes outside in the field and unleashes her blazing energetic speed.

Foreal? He’s showing on the first post I made. Is he still not showing?
    Oh my bad, I did not go back to look at your first post. Yeah, there is the handsome pup!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

10. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Oh wow that’s sweet. We have a rescued pup as well that my wife picked out a few years ago. She seemed to be nomore than 2 years old. They had found her as a stray just wondering around. She sat in the pound for about 2 months before my wife went and picked her out. She’s a lab/beagle they say. This dog has soooooooo much energy it’s crazy. It’s an absolute must that she goes outside in the field and unleashes her blazing energetic speed.
    Rescue is the way to go. Not sure I'll get another dog after my big guy goes, but if so I will ONLY be rescuing dogs that need a house. Good on you and your wifey for taking one of the saddest dogs there (2 months). Thats what we did. Took the dog we figured no one wanted that would never get rescued and would eventually get put down. Sweetest dog Ive ever had.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Rescue is the way to go. Not sure I'll get another dog after my big guy goes, but if so I will ONLY be rescuing dogs that need a house. Good on you and your wifey for taking one of the saddest dogs there (2 months). Thats what we did. Took the dog we figured no one wanted that would never get rescued and would eventually get put down. Sweetest dog Ive ever had.
    You guys are awesome for that. I wish people didn’t get pets knowing they aren’t true animal people. There wouldn’t be as many in the pounds if people were truly responsible animal people. I just recently got into an heated argument with a friend of mines for getting a pup knowing he didn’t have any say on whether the person he’s living with would accept dog’s. So he ended up having to get rid of the dog and I just hate that kind of shit man. You get a pup or something you should have somewhere stable for the pup to live as a child and give it the best life possible. Not have the pup going from home to home before it ends up in a pound.

Idk man I just love animal’s and really don’t like them being put in bad situations where it’s better to be euthanized than live whatever fkd up life it had to live before being subjected to the pound in a cage.

14. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

You guys are awesome for that. I wish people didn’t get pets knowing they aren’t true animal people. There wouldn’t be as many in the pounds if people were truly responsible animal people. I just recently got into an heated argument with a friend of mines for getting a pup knowing he didn’t have any say on whether the person he’s living with would accept dog’s. So he ended up having to get rid of the dog and I just hate that kind of shit man. You get a pup or something you should have somewhere stable for the pup to live as a child and give it the best life possible. Not have the pup going from home to home before it ends up in a pound.

Idk man I just love animal’s and really don’t like them being put in bad situations where it’s better to be euthanized than live whatever fkd up life it had to live before being subjected to the pound in a cage.
    I hear ya man. I think everything has the right to life and to a good one. I really hate any kind of kill shelter. Let the dog roam free if its that bad. I know the narrative of "we cant have all of these wild dogs all over the place", but I think its crap. I think it could be solved if it really wanted to be solved. However, I also think any problem the world/man faces can be solved if we really wanted to.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

16. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Long time she’s running there. Is a blessing. Is she still active and stuff? Because snowman never changed I found myself having to save him from himself because he always wanted to
    Be his hype rowdy self.
    She hasn’t lost a beat. Girls a nut. Wakes me up every morning 15 mins before my alarm and as soon as I open my eyes she goes bananas with the zoomies. It used to annoy me, getting woken up early every morning, but I know I’m going to miss it like crazy when she’s gone

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    She hasn’t lost a beat. Girls a nut. Wakes me up every morning 15 mins before my alarm and as soon as I open my eyes she goes bananas with the zoomies. It used to annoy me, getting woken up early every morning, but I know I’m going to miss it like crazy when she’s gone
    Yup yup trust and believe you will miss everything even the annoying ones like you mentioned lol. Damn I miss my dog.

20. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Sorry for your loss. It definitely stings when it’s their time. I cremated my black lab and golden retriever. I’ve never had a dog live past 11 yrs old. My little pittie, Tiny, is 9 yrs old. I enjoy every moment with him because he’s always at my feet. He loves going for rides in the truck.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Prayers and thoughts for you and your family over your dog. A dog is a best man's friend and a family member!
    April Showers and Easter!

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived JPPT1974 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information