DT you will be missed

Lmao

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

I miss Jaded.

3. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

These threads are gold for some hot takes.....

5. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    Now what?

My take, high end QB salary and holes galore. Honestly though, you can not win without a competent QB.

sure would be nice if we didn't manage to remove ourselves from adding legit talent in rounds 1 and 2 for the next 2 years.

We have edge issues, anyone to cover a TE yet, DLINE issues which were increased by trading pretty much our only consistent DL player, WR's who seem to be unable to get separation, CB shortage, OLINE that is mediocre at best, which ironically was one of the new guys gripes.

Its a big list, and add to that, cash strapped as this team always seem to be, im not really excited for the future. 2 games a year better, maybe, not good enough yet though.

Glass mostly empty, but its okay to be in the minority. Or maybe its not cool anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    There is the minority, and then there is being alone on a desert island thousands of miles from civilization... Why even get out of bed if you're this cynical? Lordy... Russ has never had a losing record as long as he's been in the league (last year's injuries notwithstanding). He should roll out of bed and get us into the playoffs.

Or we can go back to having the most cap space in the league and no QB, and no relevancy.
    I stated in the first line that you can not win without a top tier QB, the rest of the team is what it has been, middle of he pack.

Its okay to be optimistic, its okay to be pessimistic. Its not cynical to look at your team and feel they aren't all that, over 1 signing.
    Fun. Pleasantly surprised with the Defense though.
    Last edited by Krugan; 10-18-2022 at 10:01 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Fun. Pleasantly surprised with the Defense though.
    I was overly optimistic, clearly. I can eat some crow on that.

I don't necessarily think this team is losing because we have a dearth of talent, nor because it's cash strapped or maxed out in salary cap space. Coaching is the biggest problem, then QB and O-line play.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I was overly optimistic, clearly. I can eat some crow on that.

I don't necessarily think this team is losing because we have a dearth of talent, nor because it's cash strapped or maxed out in salary cap space. Coaching is the biggest problem, then QB and O-line play.
    My cash strapped thinking was before the teams sale, as in they had been reported to have been cash poor multiple times, that certainly changed with this new group. We are however very lacking in overall talent, my opinion of course

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information