Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson!!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I was at the double overtime, Raheem Moore, disaster game. ******* cold that day and didn't even get the win to offset the near frostbite.
    I’ve been very fortunate that every home game I’ve attended has been a W. Road games I’m 2-2. I’m hoping to make both the home opener this year and the game in Seattle.

2. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

When the wife and i went to the UVA/Navy Bowl game a few years back that shit was cold only to see UVA open up with a kickoff return for a TD and then never score again as Navy ended up winning 49-7. It was like watching a old school Denver SB all over again... lol The cold certainly sucks more when your team is losing or have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I’ve been very fortunate that every home game I’ve attended has been a W. Road games I’m 2-2. I’m hoping to make both the home opener this year and the game in Seattle.
    I think the two most exciting games for me was the AFCCG win prior to the SB loss to Seattle (think I'm remembering right, when they lost in NJ) and the Tebow to DT overtime TD win.

Worse was the double overtime Raheem Moore game. Most others have been forgettable, win or loss.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

I don’t fully agree with these tiers, but it sure is nice to see that Bronco on the top line. It’s been a minute!

7. The Following User High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    I don’t fully agree with these tiers, but it sure is nice to see that Bronco on the top line. It’s been a minute!

I saw that.

The Broncos need to move 2 spots to the left. The Ravens and Cowboys need to move one tier down and the Bengals need to move one tier up. I also think the Eagles and Titans should be moved to the far right of the second tier down. Jalen Hurts can play, show him some respect. Tannehill is a gamer and he deserves to be on the "good QB" tier.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Tiers look about right to me, the only one that might be a bit low is Houston but that is because the Watson thing is still up in the air. But really cant argue with it in general.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Guess I'll get NFL Sunday package on Directv again, lol. It's been a long time since we were relevant.

12. The Following 10 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post

Naturally, there are lots of people talking about the AFCW and how it’s so tough, especially now that it’s become the premier QB division. I get it. What I don’t get is everyone gobbling on the Sparklers’ beanbag still acting like they’re the 1A to KC’s 1 and we’re somehow still a borderline #3-#4 team in the division. Other than Herbert putting up good numbers, what have they done? Talking heads act like they’re our daddy when they’re 2-2 against a us without a QB. 2 years with Herbert putting up top 10 numbers and no playoffs. FFS, the Faid made the playoffs and they get no respect but the Chuggers who’ve never won anything and whose success is as fleeting as a fart in the wind are somehow placed on the level of KC, Buffalo, and Cincy. I just don’t see the reason for the love with the Sparklers.

Sorry about the rant, but I find it ridiculous that a team that continues to fail always gets treated like they’re somehow the team to beat. They weren’t when they had Rivers and they aren’t now. Didn’t they get rolled by the Texans last year? Can’t wait to play those shitbags and beat the crap outta their soft assed defense with a real QB. WarDangeRuss!

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

14. The Following 7 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Naturally, there are lots of people talking about the AFCW and how it’s so tough, especially now that it’s become the premier QB division. I get it. What I don’t get is everyone gobbling on the Sparklers’ beanbag still acting like they’re the 1A to KC’s 1 and we’re somehow still a borderline #3-#4 team in the division. Other than Herbert putting up good numbers, what have they done? Talking heads act like they’re our daddy when they’re 2-2 against a us without a QB. 2 years with Herbert putting up top 10 numbers and no playoffs. FFS, the Faid made the playoffs and they get no respect but the Chuggers who’ve never won anything and whose success is as fleeting as a fart in the wind are somehow placed on the level of KC, Buffalo, and Cincy. I just don’t see the reason for the love with the Sparklers.

Sorry about the rant, but I find it ridiculous that a team that continues to fail always gets treated like they’re somehow the team to beat. They weren’t when they had Rivers and they aren’t now. Didn’t they get rolled by the Texans last year? Can’t wait to play those shitbags and beat the crap outta their soft assed defense with a real QB. WarDangeRuss!
    Right we have owned them without a decent QB for several years. Projections can be BS.

16. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post

My eyeballs tell me Herbert is the real deal -- the Chargers have a competent front office, and a smart young coach. They are going to be playoff contenders for the foreseeable future... Much as I love to shit on other AFC West teams, I see them as an ascending team -- whereas you could argue that LV is declining and KC may have plateaued a bit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Guess I'll get NFL Sunday package on Directv again, lol. It's been a long time since we were relevant.
    Thats the good news about getting Wilson as Denver games will probably be on tv nationally more now just like when Peyton was here.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I have been getting directv anyway, but at least now I won't be hitting the bottle as much during the game. It's good for my health or something.

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Thats the good news about getting Wilson as Denver games will probably be on tv nationally more now just like when Peyton was here.
    Not here. . Seattle won’t show a Bronco game unless they have to. I may look into DirectTv and overrule the wife.

23. The Following 5 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Herbert is good but HP nailed it, even as good as LA has played we have taken them to task every time. In fact, im not even sure they have ever steamrolled us even in the losses. Now Wilson changes that dynamic a lot. I think we sweep the Chargers this upcoming year and probably foreseeable future. With KC having issues with Mahomes regressing some and the fact they will run into cap trouble i dont see Denver being even 2nd in our division. Russ is coming into a very good situation in Denver. The only issue i could see is if Hackett proves to be a dud of a HC but i really dont see that happening.

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    My eyeballs tell me Herbert is the real deal -- the Chargers have a competent front office, and a smart young coach. They are going to be playoff contenders for the foreseeable future... Much as I love to shit on other AFC West teams, I see them as an ascending team -- whereas you could argue that LV is declining and KC may have plateaued a bit.
    They may be ascending, but we have been beating them over the last few years with a wonky offense. If we can be a top 10 offense, we are a much tougher opponent. Looking forward to the payback we are going to unleash on the AFC West.

27. The Following 3 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information