Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos receiving trade offers for Chubb, Jeudy, Hamler

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Default Broncos receiving trade offers for Chubb, Jeudy, Hamler

What do you guys think? I'd like to keep Chubb, but the other two? See ya. Would be nice to recoup some of the draft capital traded for Russ.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Chubb is the only one that would garner a high pick. Since he's in his last year, he's going to get paid if he keeps playing like he as been this season. I'd trade him if the offer was right. We've got a few edge rushers that look very promising.

Don't care about the other two.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I like Chubb and Hamler but i think both can be replaceable as well. Just depends on the offer given.

Tanking our 2-4 season already?
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

5. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Tanking our 2-4 season already?
    Not sure how you got that from that tweet. It said other teams are calling the Broncos and that they aren't expected to sell low on any of those players.

There's really no point in tanking this year since we don't have a first round pick.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I interpret this not as “we’ve been receiving calls” but as Paton announcing that all 3 are available in the right deal… I’ve been wondering how Paton planned to recoup some draft picks, now we know. Will be interested to see what happens especially if we lose today.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Judging by the players mentioned this almost sounds like a palate cleanse on Paton's part.

Chubb is having a good season. Jeudy and Hamler probably would be to if we had an offense and a QB that could get them the ball.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Chubb is having a good season. Jeudy and Hamler probably would be to if we had an offense and a QB that could get them the ball.
    Also, because of our offense and QB, Jeudy and Hamlers value had taken a huge hit. It’s depressing.
    Bill Williamson:

13. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Chubb I want to see extended. Jeudy has not played well enough for his 5th year to be picked up, so if someone is offering a 2nd/Marvin Jones type deal it would make sense from a financial standpoint.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

I advocated for trading Chubb and Jeudy in the off-season. Chubb’s value has skyrocketed since then. With how well Browning has been playing, if we can get a 2nd and a 3rd, we should pull the trigger. As far as Jeudy, I’d take anything to get his negative influence out of the locker room. Maybe a 5th? Can’t get rid of both him and Hamler though with Tim Patrick out
    Formerly known as 'BigAl' on the Freak

16. The Following User High Fived kenoy28 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm a little surprised Gordon isn't on this list. I guess no one is even calling on him.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm a little surprised Gordon isn't on this list. I guess no one is even calling on him.
    There's not too many coaches that will keep throwing a running back on the field that fumbles 5 times in 5 games. Unfortunately, we have one of the few that would.

Chubb may garner as much as a late first. He's coming into his prime, he's becoming a premier pass rusher, he's great against the run, he can play in any front, and he can be franchised for the next two seasons if he doesn't want to sign an extension. With the emergence of Baron Browning and Chubb's well chronicled injury history, get what you can before he gets hurt again.

I'd take a mid to late rounder for Jeudy. He's had more big drops than big plays. This offense needs players who can hold onto the ball and the Broncos don't need players pouting on the sideline during the game. I don't know that KJ has done enough to have any value at all, but his hands are as bad as Jeudy's. His comeback story from injury is inspiring, but he's not a difference maker on this offense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Trading Chubb is foolishness. Gregory is always hurt, and as much as I love Browning's potential, you need more than one good pass rusher. Getting the pick would obviously be nice, but you're just creating another big hole in your roster that will need to be filled. I'd trade Jeudy's sorry malcontent ass for a half-eaten bag of chips. I can't see Hamler bringing any value, but if they can get something, fine.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Trading Chubb is foolishness. Gregory is always hurt, and as much as I love Browning's potential, you need more than one good pass rusher. Getting the pick would obviously be nice, but you're just creating another big hole in your roster that will need to be filled. I'd trade Jeudy's sorry malcontent ass for a half-eaten bag of chips. I can't see Hamler bringing any value, but if they can get something, fine.
    Agreed I also wouldn't deplete the best part of our team (defense) because fans always get excited about trading players.

If we can get more than a 1 or a top 17 pick for chubb I'd consider it.

For either wr I wouldn't move them for anything less than a 3rd, and I'm not sure either will carry that value.

If we can get a player in return I'd consider a trade....like chubb for roquan, jeudy for a center or T and some picks.....those I'd consider. Kjax to a contender like Baltimore maybe steal a 4th
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information