Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson!!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Horse bless your heart that you wrote all that. I understood a little tiny bit. It was more the teacher in Charlie Brown in my head. But you took the time to explain and I thank you very much. Because I'm a nut case with everything I do I have heard of VPN's because of Big Brother Canada. I haven't gotten one yet because my husband thinks I'm already insane and tells me I can only put it on my lap top. Still paying for that transmission so not yet.

Anyway if you go to Surfshark use the coupon TARAN and get it for 24 months it's $ 2.21/month.
    Getting Stoked

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Essentially, the only way to get Denver area TV programs if you are out of market are to go about it through what some would consider “unsavory” means. A fire stick isn’t some magic box. It is a slave to your location based on your IP address (where you live) unless you go about other means to receive a signal from outside. Essentially, you have to “jailbreak” a fire stick to get programming from out of area that you aren’t paying for. Jail breaking a fire stick isn’t illegal. Honestly, once you’ve jailbroken your fire stick all you’re really doing is streaming, just like you would from any of the sites you normally would - which is “illegal”. Theoretically, they can still trace your IP address back to you unless you use a VPN (virtual private network) which disguises your IP address. Using a VPN is not illegal and is actually safer especially if you use public WiFi. Unfortunately, you have to pay a provider for a VPN (typically around $80-100 a year). If you have a VPN, it doesn’t really matter about the fire stick, you can stream whatever you want at your leisure because you’re essentially protected from being tracked. In other words, even with a jailbroken fire stick you can be tracked illegally streaming unless you use a vpn. If you have a vpn, you can essentially stream on your phone or computer with impunity anyway.

Until they shut down Locast, I just used a location spoofer in my computer to make it think I was in Denver so I could get the local TV broadcast to watch the games.
    If I understand you correctly, jailbreaking the Stick is not illegal in itself because the Stick is yours. However, if you are using it to stream programs like NFL Ticket and movie streaming that usually charge a subscription, that is what is illegal, if of course, you are not paying for them.

But if you want to do this without anyone getting the wiser, then spend $80 to $100 yrly for a VPN to hide your identity and location. Do I have that right? If so, then yes, that sounds illegal to me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    To expand on this, thank of it like a spotify or something Davii. You did not pay for those songs, but you get to download them, listen to them, etc. Same thing my sir
    That is actually considered theft brother. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Horse bless your heart that you wrote all that. I understood a little tiny bit. It was more the teacher in Charlie Brown in my head. But you took the time to explain and I thank you very much. Because I'm a nut case with everything I do I have heard of VPN's because of Big Brother Canada. I haven't gotten one yet because my husband thinks I'm already insane and tells me I can only put it on my lap top. Still paying for that transmission so not yet.

Anyway if you go to Surfshark use the coupon TARAN and get it for 24 months it's $ 2.21/month.
    Yes, careful with the info that UR is passing along to you. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i will fight you both. . .

and WIN!

Better yet- Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    You live in Denver you crackpot. Of course you can get the game. Just turn on the TV and watch it for free. Fire stick or not, it’s in your area. I dare you to take your fire stick to some other location and plug it into your hotel TV in say, LA and try to get the Denver game. It won’t work. Your fire stick is a slave to your IP address location unless you jailbreak it and then you’re still just doing the same thing with it that you’d do streaming games on your phone or computer.
    No.
    Absolutely not. I take my firestick with me all over the world when I travel. A lot of what you said is correct, well, all of it. However, there are tv services (like spotify for music, but for tv) that exist. I have one of those. I have thai, canada, uk, brazil, etc channels. I can watch anything as I have everything. It has nothing to do with a vpn or where I am at. I use it in hotels. I will use it in costa rica next month (I did a few months ago). I can watch seattle programming. I can watch NYC. Anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    That is actually considered theft brother. Lol
    If spotify is considered theft why is it not shut down? Why do amazon and apple also now have their own music subscription services?

Hint: It is not theft.
    There are things out there that were. GearsTV was one of them. I actually used it for a minute too. It got shut down because that was illegal I think. I know it got shut down, no clue if that guy got sentenced or whatnot. There are plenty of actual services out there. What do you think a slingbox is? That is like 20 year old tech that dish network bought. For me being the least tech savvy (2nd least- sorry P) it amazes me that some of you are not way more up on this. The worst part is the board lunatic Jham is lmao! But he is right.

Also- fwiw- you do not have to jailbreak a firestick. You down load a free app called downloader (its a faster smoother internet/search functionality). You authorize 3rd party apps. You type in the name of some of the free apps (some are paid like the TV ones) and download. 99% of everything is free. If you want to pay for some stuff you can. You do not have to. All of that literally takes less than 2 minutes to do. You can literally do it in the commercial break of a broncos game.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

7. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yes, careful with the info that UR is passing along to you. Lol
    Seriously, I would say learn more about it before saying things like that. Do you think I would ever say anything that could ever potentially get P in trouble, any grey area or anything? Come on now. I have met P more than anyone here and I see her at least a couple times a year at camp, if not other places. We need more P's in this world!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

9. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

This is 100% false.
    I have three fire-sticks. They don't just stream every NFL game after plugging them in to the USB slot on the tv. That is 100% false.

11. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I have three fire-sticks. They don't just stream every NFL game after plugging them in to the USB slot on the tv. That is 100% false.
    No one said they would either. So what you said is 100% false.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

No one said they would either. So what you said is 100% false.
    Dude . . . . Really?

You buy it.
    You open it.
    You plug it into an outlet.
    You plug it into the usb slot on the tv.
    Rejoice.

Dude . . . . Really?
    OMG. I swear.
    When it comes to anything I say you all become the most literal people on the planet.

Let me help you then.

(INSERT)- After plugging into the tv (Insert)
    - turn on and download "Downloader"
    - go to settings and allow 3rd party apps
    - download whatever apps/programs/services you wish
    (Be advised some you have to pay monthly for- mainly the TV ones)
    (You do not have to have a vpn, but you can)

( I recommend downloading MX player in addition)

Then fill out the catpcha.
    Then open the app you wish to watch once it is downloaded.
    Then you put in billing info
    If it is a free app you search for whatever it is you wish to watch.
    Once found select the program/movie, etc
    Then you can rejoice

#SMH
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

15. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

OMG. I swear.
    When it comes to anything I say you all become the most literal people on the planet.

Let me help you then.

(INSERT)- After plugging into the tv (Insert)
    - turn on and download "Downloader"
    - go to settings and allow 3rd party apps
    - download whatever apps/programs/services you wish
    (Be advised some you have to pay monthly for- mainly the TV ones)
    (You do not have to have a vpn, but you can)

( I recommend downloading MX player in addition)

Then fill out the catpcha.
    Then open the app you wish to watch once it is downloaded.
    Then you put in billing info
    If it is a free app you search for whatever it is you wish to watch.
    Once found select the program/movie, etc
    Then you can rejoice

#SMH
    An app downloaded through downloader on a firestick is not an authorized method to watch out-of-market NFL games.

I'm not passing judgement. I'm just being truthful about what's going on.

BTW, spotify and Apple music services etc., are either ad-based (the ads pay for the music), or subscription based (you pay a subscription).

17. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Good move, guys. You're officially the Craigslist for walking HOF QBs that need a new home.
    I would say more like Ebay but Craigslist sounds more like dollar menu at McDonald's.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

So who do you think will be Wilson's go to receiver?
    Getting Stoked

An app downloaded through downloader on a firestick is not an authorized method to watch out-of-market NFL games.

I'm not passing judgement. I'm just being truthful about what's going on.

BTW, spotify and Apple music services etc., are either ad-based (the ads pay for the music), or subscription based (you pay a subscription).
    Downloader is not an app to watch anything on. It is an app that lets you search for and find the apps and subscription services you want. NFL redzone is one such app. As one single example. There are hundreds. (please captain literal people- not saying you ntl- do not @me with NFL redzone is not a full game- I am completely aware. That is why there are many other apps/Services to get).

I know spotify and apple music services are that. I literally said that a few posts up. So yes, and thank you for re-enforcing what I said in case what I said was somehow confusing to anyone.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

21. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    So who do you think will be Wilson's go to receiver?
    The man who's open.

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information