Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Wilson to the Broncos

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Give it 10 yrs if King County has anything to say about it.

I like living in podunk unincorporated town of Snohomish.
    Puyallup is fine for me. King county sucks but the real money is in Bellevue. They aren't going to screw with all the billionaires living there. Seattle is a cesspool though. Only place worse is Portland.

2. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Awwww what a cute pup.

I can't wait for Russell Wilson to destroy the narrative that he doesn't throw well over the middle.

Our primary WRs/TEs are what 6'4/6'5 and even Jeudy is 6'1 - it's the tallest group of wideouts Wilson has ever had and that combined shot gun pockets, outside zone should make it easier for him to sling it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    I can't wait for Russell Wilson to destroy the narrative that he doesn't throw well over the middle.

Our primary WRs/TEs are what 6'4/6'5 and even Jeudy is 6'1 - it's the tallest group of wideouts Wilson has ever had and that combined shot gun pockets, outside zone should make it easier for him to sling it anywhere.
    Wilson gets the ball everywhere on the field. Idk who started the narrative that he doesn’t attack over the middle smh. Like you said we have a plethora of guys who can and will attack over the middle! Greg Dulcich and Albert O is going to feast tearing the seems up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
    Wow they actually look good in those uniforms! Lol

And is it safe to say manning is a fricking lifetime career bronco dude. His time with Indy has been washed from the books! Dudes a bronco

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Wilson gets the ball everywhere on the field. Idk who started the narrative that he doesn’t attack over the middle smh. Like you said we have a plethora of guys who can and will attack over the middle! Greg Dulcich and Albert O is going to feast tearing the seems up.
    It's like everything in today's football coverage. One guy mentions something and everyone else parrots it.

Wilson was throwing to 5'10 guys like Baldwin and Lockett most of his career. The smallest starting WR he has now is Jeudy at 6'1 not to mention Gordon as a RB catching passes who's also 6'1.

It's why I'm scratching my head wondering why we wasted a pick on Montrell Washington when we already had a better returner/slot guy in KJ Hamler, unless the FO doubted whether he could come back healthy this year.

14. The Following User High Fived Helios For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    It's like everything in today's football coverage. One guy mentions something and everyone else parrots it.

Wilson was throwing to 5'10 guys like Baldwin and Lockett most of his career. The smallest starting WR he has now is Jeudy at 6'1 not to mention Gordon as a RB catching passes who's also 6'1.

It's why I'm scratching my head wondering why we wasted a pick on Montrell Washington when we already had a better returner/slot guy in KJ Hamler, unless the FO doubted whether he could come back healthy this year.
    NFL teams don’t use wideouts as returners when they want them to be featured in the actual offense. It’s just the way it is and it’s smart to avoid injuries.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    NFL teams don’t use wideouts as returners when they want them to be featured in the actual offense. It’s just the way it is and it’s smart to avoid injuries.
    Most don't. NOT all.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

17. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

19. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Most don't. NOT all.
    Yeah and the broncos are part of that most. And I really don’t know any team that does it other than a couple punt return attempts every now and then. Nobody wants a featured WR or DB returning any kicks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Yes they are. That is unless there is a big surprise coming.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

22. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Yes they are. That is unless there is a big surprise coming.
    What type of surprise you talking about? Like a trade?? Shoot I hope not because Montrell is a stud! He’s going to feast on Special teams in the pros and I’m positive we will see him on offense with designed plays to get the ball in his hands. Dudes simply a DOG out there that’s super duper explosive with awesome hands too

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information