Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: QB opinions...give your outlook

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Hackett never mentioned Lock.
    I’m not even going to waste my time when it’s this level of being clueless as to what was said and how he didn’t address any of them by name……

When he says he’s excited to work with the young tightends who do you think he’s referring too? When he says he’s excited to work with the young running back whose he referring too? When he says he’s excited to work with the young Wideouts we have whose he referring too? When he says he’s excited to work with the young quarterback who the hell is he referring too?

Good grief this shit is sad engaging with people who are pretty much willfully ignorant on the subject because the shit is out there for everyone to literally click on and watch but you guys would rather make these statements exposing yourselves as folks who clearly don’t know what they are talking about.

I’m done talking about it and until some of you stop acting like casual’s Who simply refuse to watch videos of the coach speaking. Im damn near dumbing myself down having to repeat shit over and over when you can go watch it yourself and actually learn something instead of making yourself look goofy as hell bruh.

I’d be happy with Rodgers, Wilson or Watson. If we can’t either one of those 3 then draft a QB.

Going the Jimmy G or Cousins route means we have to give up draft capital to get them, plus sign them to an extension due to their contract situations, meaning we’d be committing to them long term. Not interested in that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    He did say we have a young Qb he was excited to work with. So to be fair I can understand why he thinks its lock without lock being mentioned specifically, he could have meant Rypien or Hinton I guess lol. However if that's the case were in big trouble lol.
    Bruhhhh I just can’t with people who are making statements on a subject they clearly are clueless about. . Unless folks wanna believe he’s referring to rypien or
    Hinton like you said…… but obviously he’s referring to lock, just like obviously he’s referring to fant and Albert when he said he’s excited to work with the young tightends and so on. He never mentioned any of them by name, the only person from the skill position groups he actually named was Gordon who he acknowledged as a veteran but went on to say how he’s excited to work with the young RB we have who he didn’t mention by name just like the rest. Hackett is excited to work with all this young talent and watch it grow in his system!

Certain people cannot accept that Hackett wants to get his hands on Lock and see if he can unleash him. That’s fine with me though, just a reminder that I’m glad fans have ZERO impact on roster moves and who the coaches wanna coach and believe in.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    I’m not even going to waste my time when it’s this level of being clueless as to what was said and how he didn’t address any of them by name……

When he says he’s excited to work with the young tightends who do you think he’s referring too? When he says he’s excited to work with the young running back whose he referring too? When he says he’s excited to work with the young Wideouts we have whose he referring too? When he says he’s excited to work with the young quarterback who the hell is he referring too?

Good grief this shit is sad engaging with people who are pretty much willfully ignorant on the subject because the shit is out there for everyone to literally click on and watch but you guys would rather make these statements exposing yourselves as folks who clearly don’t know what they are talking about.

I’m done talking about it and until some of you stop acting like casual’s Who simply refuse to watch videos of the coach speaking. Im damn near dumbing myself down having to repeat shit over and over when you can go watch it yourself and actually learn something instead of making yourself look goofy as hell bruh.
    Jaded wasn't wrong. He didn't say Locks name that's an actual fact.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

5. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Jaded wasn't wrong. He didn't say Locks name that's an actual fact.
    He didn’t say anybodies name. So saying he didn’t say locks name is saying what? Absolutely nothing.

Unless you just wanna play games this morning. Too early for me for games.

Jaded you are tricky bro, sometimes it’s hard to tell if your just trolling me or your dead serious. So first thing first have you actually watched the 1 on 1 sitdown with Hackett on db.com with the female?

If you have then you are definitely trolling me. If you haven’t then you need to go watch it asap so you can actually know what’s being said straight from coach. That goes for everyone who has something to say about anything.. Hackett is telling people what he thinks and feels and his thinking and feelings are all that matter. The man said he’s excited to work with Drew lock I don’t have to make stuff up it’s his own word’s!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I know three things; I’m every bit as big a Lock fan as you are, I’m about as “casual” as a punch in the nuts and Hackett never mentioned Lock’s name.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I know three things; I’m every bit as big a Lock fan as you are, I’m about as “casual” as a punch in the nuts and Hackett never mentioned Lock’s name.
    Watch the videos!!!!! Hear it straight from the
    Horses mouth instead of bullshit tweets from outsiders who know nothing, when coach is speaking it’s best people listEn.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Im sure that Hackett will evaluate if and where Lock's place is on the team. But what Hackett said could mean anything and it doesnt guarantee that Lock will be the starting QB going into next year. So on some level JHam is right and on another level Jaded is right. I seriously doubt that Hackett will pull a Josh McDaniels and not at least try to see what he has in Drew but in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM does this mean that Lock is a guaranteed starter for 2022. Anyone assuming that is being naive.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Im sure that Hackett will evaluate if and where Lock's place is on the team. But what Hackett said could mean anything and it doesnt guarantee that Lock will be the starting QB going into next year. So on some level JHam is right and on another level Jaded is right. I seriously doubt that Hackett will pull a Josh McDaniels and not at least try to see what he has in Drew but in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM does this mean that Lock is a guaranteed starter for 2022. Anyone assuming that is being naive.
    Truth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

An option that I think is okay also is to stockpile picks for 2023. Trade back a couple of times for 2023 picks and build up our OL, Pass rush and DL. Sign a Trubisky type and roll in 2022 with Trubisky and Lock, see how those guy do with the new staff and be loaded for bear in the 2023 draft if we want to move up to grab a blue chipper.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    An option that I think is okay also is to stockpile picks for 2023. Trade back a couple of times for 2023 picks and build up our OL, Pass rush and DL. Sign a Trubisky type and roll in 2022 with Trubisky and Lock, see how those guy do with the new staff and be loaded for bear in the 2023 draft if we want to move up to grab a blue chipper.
    According to many here, if we roll with Lock, we'll get the #1 pick anyway.

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    According to many here, if we roll with Lock, we'll get the #1 pick anyway.
    Yeah, well we have a lot of fans who don't know shit.
    Last edited by chazoe60; 02-04-2022 at 11:28 AM.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Yeah, well we have a lot of fans who don't know shit.
    Absolutely

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information