Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers hints decision on future likely by franchise tag deadline out of respect for Davante Adams

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

The Chiefs are still the team to beat. The Chargers have a QB who gets rattled and the Raiders have a coach who fell apart as soon as his taping scheme got shut down. The Raiders D is a huge question mark too. The Chiefs were a few plays from the Super Bowl, but also a few plays from losing to Buffalo. The Broncos haven't done anything since 2015 and need to win some meaningful games before being put into any kind of discussion, Wilson or no.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    The Chiefs are still the team to beat. The Chargers have a QB who gets rattled and the Raiders have a coach who fell apart as soon as his taping scheme got shut down. The Raiders D is a huge question mark too. The Chiefs were a few plays from the Super Bowl, but also a few plays from losing to Buffalo. The Broncos haven't done anything since 2015 and need to win some meaningful games before being put into any kind of discussion, Wilson or no.
    I would agree with a lot of this but i think if the Chiefs fall down its going to be because of their cap and how much talent they can actually retain. As good as Mahomes is he cant carry them to SB's. He's just not quite that good enough but again all depends on how much talent they can keep around him. I still think the division is going to fall like this,

Denver
    Kansas City
    Los Angelas
    Las Vegas

You might swap Vegas and the Dolts depending on which team decides to show up any given week.

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I would agree with a lot of this but i think if the Chiefs fall down its going to be because of their cap and how much talent they can actually retain. As good as Mahomes is he cant carry them to SB's. He's just not quite that good enough but again all depends on how much talent they can keep around him. I still think the division is going to fall like this,

Denver
    Kansas City
    Los Angelas
    Las Vegas

You might swap Vegas and the Dolts depending on which team decides to show up any given week.
    You could also swap the top 2 and the bottom 2. Vegas has more unknowns than the rest, a week back 7 on defense and the 4th best QB in the division, so I get it. I still have KC first until they're no longer first. If Staley calms down and stops hitting on 20, the Chargers could go from 3 to 2. The division is truly March Madness.

6. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

AFCW is just spotlight hogging in FA!

8. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

I hope Rodgers enjoys rotting the final years of his career in Green Bay losing Adams and Smith are huge.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Yeah no your wrong 100%.

The broncos have every right to feel like they are the team to beat because they are. KC had it sweet the last 5 years because the chargers was mediocre yet they seemed to always split and play KC tough, the broncos the same always playing them tough without having a quarterback who could score points. All that shit is dead now. **** the chiefs there reigns over!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    I hope Rodgers enjoys rotting the final years of his career in Green Bay losing Adams and Smith are huge.
    **** Aaron rodgers I’m so glad him coming here was never a real thing. The guy is a great quarterback in the regular season but you can’t be taken serious scoring 7 points at home in a playoff game!

12. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Yeah no your wrong 100%.

The broncos have every right to feel like they are the team to beat because they are. KC had it sweet the last 5 years because the chargers was mediocre yet they seemed to always split and play KC tough, the broncos the same always playing them tough without having a quarterback who could score points. All that shit is dead now. **** the chiefs there reigns over!
    God I love you man. You take the cake. Quite simply, you're the poster child for greater than two standard deviations to the left on the old bell shaped curve. Congratulations!
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    God I love you man. You take the cake. Quite simply, you're the poster child for greater than two standard deviations to the left on the old bell shaped curve. Congratulations!
    Translation...just for you...you're an idiot.

Translation...just for you...you're an idiot.
    You want some yeah? I’ll give it ya!

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    You want some yeah? I’ll give it ya!
    Bring it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

I'm waiting...

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Just to be perfectly accurate; where you fall on the old bell shaped curve: You're a retard.

19. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Just to be perfectly accurate; where you fall on the old bell shaped curve: You're a retard.
    And in case you are still confused...that's an IQ below 70.

Nah I’d rather not do that to a old man so it’s all good. I’ll allow you to keep stalking and harassing me

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information