Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1379

Thread: Off Season Moves 2022

Adopted Bronco:
    KJ Hamler

Word is CHI OT Tevin Jenkins is available for trade. Should DEN be interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Nah we good

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i would be, at the right price. . . he's a first round talent who still has untapped upside, and OT is on of the two weakest spots on the roster. . . certainly worth kicking the tires, at least. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    KJ Hamler

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i would be, at the right price. . . he's a first round talent who still has untapped upside, and OT is on of the two weakest spots on the roster. . . certainly worth kicking the tires, at least. . .
    Swap Risner for Jenkins? Supposed immaturity issue, but the talent is there. Could be the long term solution Paton wants.

6. The Following User High Fived Traveler For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Swap Risner for Jenkins? Supposed immaturity issue, but the talent is there. Could be the long term solution Paton wants.
    I don't think we can get a ton for Risner, but Jenkins isn't really worth it. He had character issues going into the draft last year and he's done nothing but support the fact that he doesn't seem to want to actually play football. If it were just an injury thing, it might be worth a look, but they are mysterious injuries...to the point that Chicago is done with it. Hard pass here

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I don't think we can get a ton for Risner, but Jenkins isn't really worth it. He had character issues going into the draft last year and he's done nothing but support the fact that he doesn't seem to want to actually play football. If it were just an injury thing, it might be worth a look, but they are mysterious injuries...to the point that Chicago is done with it. Hard pass here
    Agree with this, plus I believe risner will be back to good form this year. I would expect to see good things from him and the belly at guard. Cush and RT on the other hand remains to be seen. We already know about 5-7 sacks and holding penalties galore are coming from Bolles However I take that every day though over a tackle that doesn't actually seem to really want to play football and wasn't well liked for character issues as mentioned coming out the draft. I don't see him being better then turner or Fleming this year personally so it would be a waste IMO.

10. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Lol just went through this shit with juwan James and some of you want to go right back down that road just a year later…. Wtf???

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Roquan Smith reportedly wants out of Chicago and is asking for a trade… If Paton really wants us to be Super Bowl contenders, this is the the move to pursue! He would be the piece the defense is missing.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Roquan Smith reportedly wants out of Chicago and is asking for a trade… If Paton really wants us to be Super Bowl contenders, this is the the move to pursue! He would be the piece the defense is missing.
    Would be a great pickup, obviously, but what are we going to offer them? A fifth round pick and a case of stink's green chili?
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Would be a great pickup, obviously, but what are we going to offer them? A fifth round pick and a case of stink's green chili?
    I will not tolerate such disrespect for Stink's chili!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Funny to see this posted about him, as I’ve always thought he was a very high level LB

The perception of Smith seems to vary depending on who you ask. He hasn't earned a Pro Bowl selection from the voting populace, but media members holding All-Pro votes haven't shied from recognizing his performance. Pro Football Focus doesn't hold the same opinion on Smith, whom the website sees as a middling defender, based on his best single-season defensive grade finishing at just 67.2.

And this part I don’t like… just looking to get paid it seems even with the “weird stuff” put in the contract

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Chicago's backloaded offer offended Smith because it wouldn't make him the top-paid LB in actual salary and included de-escalators that no other NFL contract of that magnitude featured.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I will not tolerate such disrespect for Stink's chili!
    ILB might be the least valuable position in the modern NFL, but stink's chili needs more pork -- so I'm torn here.

19. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

lol

"de-escalators"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    ILB might be the least valuable position in the modern NFL, but stink's chili needs more pork -- so I'm torn here.
    Inside LB is the least valuable position??? Lol who told you some silly shit like that??? That’s the fricking quarterback of the defense so it’s far from the least valuable position smh. It’s the most important position behind corner back on defense smh. If you have an elite mike who can actually play and has the smarts and studying work ethic you have an HUUUUUUUGE ADVANTAGE on defense

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Problem is...we don't. We haven't had a true monster since Al Wilson.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information