Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1379

Thread: Off Season Moves 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac87 View Post
    Gordon is good. When he’s not fumbling…but I hoped we would move on from him… work JW and Boone…and some draft pick in the mix,
    We will still draft one im sure. No effing way do I want to trust Boone in pass pro with Wilson. And even worse a rookie should pookie miss any time.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    UR will be happy, fumbles is back.
    You know it!
    Now we need a RT and a TE and this offense is maxed!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

3. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

The fumbles drive me nuts and hopefully he is a B to Williams' A status. That 50/50 split deal last year was bunk, IMO. They should do more of riding the hot hand even game to game. But I will say Gordon scores a ton of TDs, has break away big play ability and actually runs hard. Not sure on the incentives but I am sure are based on production achievable only if Williams goes down, which is not a bad piece of insurance to have in place. Paton playing chess again. Good move.
    Last edited by Rosebus; 04-27-2022 at 04:40 PM.

While I think Boone would have been a very capable backup, I am excited to have Gordon back. He and Williams were the only good part of our offense last year. Now we can beat teams both ways. Plus we have almost all the players returning from a top 5 defense, and according to the player interviews, the scheme is pretty much the same. I want to start the season early!
    Last edited by chanesaw; 04-30-2022 at 06:57 AM.
    RIP BroncosFreak and OrangeMane

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived chanesaw For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    We will still draft one im sure. No effing way do I want to trust Boone in pass pro with Wilson. And even worse a rookie should pookie miss any time.
    Except Boone is very good at it! He did it very well in Minnesota due to him Being super physical and smart. Boone is probably the best 3rd string RB you could have because not only can he run the ball and catch the ball and pass pro but he also plays great special teams.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Except Boone is very good at it! He did it very well in Minnesota due to him Being super physical and smart. Boone is probably the best 3rd string RB you could have because not only can he run the ball and catch the ball and pass pro but he also plays great special teams.
    3rd string RBs bring the rings

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

What is a IOl, I think that’s what Ben said we might draft earlier than later.
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    What is a IOl, I think that’s what Ben said we might draft earlier than later.
    interior offensive line. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Thank you I always appreciate you’re thoughtfulness.
    Getting Stoked

14. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

I was out of town working during the draft this year. I wasn't able to really keep up what was going on. Would love some thoughts on how they did overall. It was so nice to not worry if they would find a QB in the draft or right before this year.
    Getting Stoked

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    I was out of town working during the draft this year. I wasn't able to really keep up what was going on. Would love some thoughts on how they did overall. It was so nice to not worry if they would find a QB in the draft or right before this year.
    Bonitto our first pick is a STUD! Von Miller lite/Shaq Barret 2.0. He is good. Instant starter.

Gred Francovich (love child of weird al and james franco)- He is also a stud! I see a combo of Tony Scheffler/Travis Kelce (yes!)- but not good at blocking. He also is an instant starter even if we had good TE depth.

I know nothing about the CB we took.

The DT we took with our next pick is fantastic! He is a big mammoth of a man, good motor. He stops the run and can collapose the pocket. Instant rotational guy that can likely be a full time starter after a year or two. He is good.

Washington a WR with our 5th rd pick. Everyone hates on him, but I honestly think he is my favorite player from this draft. The kid can FLY! Super fast and can start and stop instantly. He and Hamler will battle out for PR/KR duties. Obvs we have to see how he does, but I like him, a lot. So far, I would take him as a WR over HOF Kendall Hinton, Seth and Cleveland (maybe- Cleveland isnt bad). So I love that pick.

The rest of the guys I do not know or did not look at either.

To me though, if you can get 4 starters from a draft you absolutely killed it! We definitely did. And we still have the high CB and S and C that all could potentially be too.

There are 2 others- CFA/UDFA that we signed that I like too!

The first one is Alabama LB Allen. Hes a total upside guy. Had back to back injury years (kinda like Muti our Olineman) and he dropped. He has elite physical traits. I read without injuries he could have been a 2nd to 4th round guy. Take that for what it is, but he has a good shot at making the roster.

There is one other WR/Return man we signed as a CFA. I cannot remember his name at the moment either, but he should battle hamler and our 5th rd pick washington, for return/receiving duties. The fact that we got 2 legit studs with our first 2 picks and then 2 others in the DT and WR/PR to me makes this a good draft. If the CB we took in rd 3 is legit then its another home run imo!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chanesaw View Post
    While I think Boone would have been a very capable backup, I am excited to have Gordon back. He and Williams were the only good part of our offense last year. Now we can beat teams both ways. Plus we have almost all the players returning from a top 5 defense, and according to the player interviews, the scheme is pretty much the same. I want to start the season early!
    Slow down man I want to enjoy my summer at the lake!! I have a busy summer planned! Hope to see you in Nashville for the Broncos/Titans!! Schedule released nest Thursday night!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

19. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

I don’t think hamler will have much to do with returning kicks, I think they want him more involved in the offense being the main guy who can run a good route and explode over the entire defense for 70-80 yard touchdowns and deep balls. Let Washington do what he was drafted to do.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

What a crazy off season. We got a new QB, a new Owner and camp is something to really look forward to this year. I can't wait, but I do want to enjoy my summer so I will.

Go Broncos!!!!
    Getting Stoked

22. The Following 6 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

denver brought in inside LBer joe shcobert for a visit. . . would be a nice pickup on the cheap, i hope we sign him-- could certainly use some more veteran depth and talent at that spot. . .

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...oncos/#respond
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

24. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information