So i was looking and reading up more on QBR vs regular NFL ratings for Quarterbacks and in theory the QBR is the most complete example of how well a Quarterback does at any given time throughout a season or career. Granted, this only started around 2006 from what i can tell so going back to guys like Montana or Elway doesnt have a QBR for them. But i went and looked at some QB's across the league to see how they all measured up whether in a short period of time or a few years to see what separates them and i did find some interesting stats especially when it applies to some of the better QB's in the NFL vs average vs poor performance.

I know Kinger and i were discussing how we felt about guys like Jalen Hurts and i find the QBR method very interesting in terms of QB performance and how fans generally feel about these QB's in question. Only one guy in this list is "interesting" to me and thats Burrow but it will be interesting in how his career plays out overall in terms of QBR and his success. As for the other QB's none of these numbers really shock me and they are bracketed about where i myself view them in terms of franchise quality. Matt Ryan is also a bit of an enigma because only in the last 3 years has he been under 60% so one might conclude the issue is the team around him instead of him himself.

From what i can see most if not all QB's who are considered the best in the NFL have a 60% or better QBR most years. This would include,

Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning
Patrick Mahomes
Justin Herbert
Dak Prescott
Russell Wilson
Ben Roethlisberger
Deshaun Watson
Matt Ryan

Qbs who have hit the 60% mark a couple of years but have spent more or the same amount of time under 60%,

Derek Carr
Kirk Cousins
Kyler Murray
Lamar Jackson
Josh Allen
Baker Mayfield
Ryan Tannehill
Carson Wentz
Matthew Stafford
Jared Goff
Jameis Winston
Cam Newton

QB's who have never hit the 60% mark, (*Rookie)

Teddy Bridgewater
Drew Lock
Joe Burrow
Mac Jones *
Tua Tagovailoa
Zach Wilson *
Trevor Lawrence *
Jalen Hurts
Taylor Heinicke
Daniel Jones
Trey Lance *
Justin Fields *