Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers sounds off after reporter calls him 'the biggest jerk in the league'

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    The guy literally said he made up his mind this summer he wouldn't vote for Rodgers, you know, before the season started. A guy like that shouldn't be allowed one of 50 MVP votes. That would be like giving me a vote. Brady could throw for 7000 yards, 80 touchdowns, cure Covid and raise the dead and I'd still be FYTB, no vote for you!
    He's a legendary stud at what he does.

He probably wasn't inclined to vote for Arod. Look, we can all agree Rodgers is a pouty ho, and a douche--far various reasons--but not voting for him is the silly thing.

But I don't think you take the man's vote, either.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    What about OJ?

Sure, take him out, same with Derrick Thomas. Im sure there is a slew of players who in Jaded's words not "choirboys" that could be ousted from the HOF based on personal conduct.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    This is like calling Jeff Dickerson a bum, King, Arkush is legitimate NFL journalist material.
    the old PFW was hands down the best football content available-- i miss the hell out of it. . .

also, i think taylor's claim to MVP is every bit as valid as rogers'. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    The guy literally said he made up his mind this summer he wouldn't vote for Rodgers, you know, before the season started. A guy like that shouldn't be allowed one of 50 MVP votes. That would be like giving me a vote. Brady could throw for 7000 yards, 80 touchdowns, cure Covid and raise the dead and I'd still be FYTB, no vote for you!
    He said he regrets saying that, probably for this reason only. But he’s earned his vote, this is an overreaction.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

7. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Guys like Rodgers aren't used to reaping what they sow.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Rodgers is a selfish, entitled, crybaby who is sensitive....but he's not close to the biggest jerk in the league.

He deserves scorn, but since the NFL MVP award is a QB's award, it's him or Brady.
    Joe Burrow would like to have a word with you on the MVP bid. If anything, Joe should be comeback player of the year.

11. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I agree with Rodgers on the COVID issues. I agree he shouldn’t of lied, but there are far worse individuals playing in the NFL right now that has gotten a pass. This reporter sounds like a douche, and I agree with Timmy that this reporter should have his vote taken away.

I agree that Rodgers is a damn good QB, but I hate his arrogance & smugness. I’m sure he’s a douche of a teammate, but players seem to rally around him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    This reporter sounds like a douche, and I agree with Timmy that this reporter should have his vote taken away.
    look out, cancel culture! lol, sorry buddy, i couldn't resist. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Joe Burrow would like to have a word with you on the MVP bid. If anything, Joe should be comeback player of the year.
    Joe is in the conversation, but I still think it's Taylor. It's him and Wentz vs. the world on offense. You know what Taylor's going to do and you can't stop him. He's doing Jim Brown things on the field.

Burrow has a bad line--and some of his INTs are a result of that--and he's the best deep ball passer in the league this season (leads the league in TD throws over 30 yards by a massive margin) and makes great plays with his legs to avoid sacks. He also has one of the best WR corps in the league, a good set of TE's, a very strong RB, and a genius YOUNG head coach.

He's the real deal. He and Herbert are both in my top ten already. I'm not a hater that's blind, I just hate his team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Anyone named Joe should be MVP.

/discussion

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Joe is in the conversation, but I still think it's Taylor. It's him and Wentz vs. the world on offense. You know what Taylor's going to do and you can't stop him. He's doing Jim Brown things on the field.

Burrow has a bad line--and some of his INTs are a result of that--and he's the best deep ball passer in the league this season (leads the league in TD throws over 30 yards by a massive margin) and makes great plays with his legs to avoid sacks. He also has one of the best WR corps in the league, a good set of TE's, a very strong RB, and a genius YOUNG head coach.

He's the real deal. He and Herbert are both in my top ten already. I'm not a hater that's blind, I just hate his team.
    Who’s Taylor?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Who’s Taylor?
    Colts RB.

20. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information