Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Raiders 12/26/21

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Broncos have less than 2 percent chance at making the playoffs lol. We’re still in it!

Saddest part is every game was a playoff game for fangio and shurmer and they still couldn’t come up with enough coaching to win the game. They are making a mistake calling the game like teddy is one there and having lock play like teddy. Who knows maybe it’s smart maybe that’s just what lock needs to stick around the league for 8 years and build a support group. But I’d like to see the offense open up and I’m looking forward to seeing lock again next week smack Herbert out of the playoffs and ruin OC 1 seed.
    They didn't play like teddy was in there. There were 6 run plays midway through the 2nd qtr.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Surtainfan76 View Post
    True but at least we saw Jeudy finally gets some catches. With a receiver with his skill set, the more times he gets to catch passes the more entertaining Broncos games are. Since he’s very fun to watch run after a catch. Bridgewater has completely ignored our most exciting player to watch. That alone is a reason to hate Boring ass Bumwater
    Jeudy batted at that ball like it was made of wasps. Not effective but mildly entertaining.

3. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    Jeudy batted at that ball like it was made of wasps. Not effective but mildly entertaining.

Jesus, I fast forwarded thru the game. That’s how “exciting” Lock and the offense were. Browns, bengals, raiders games all come to mind immediately as immensely winnable games puts this team at 10-6. I’m fluctuating now on how much is it the players, maybe they all suck too, and how much is it the coaches. But I land back at it being the coaches. It has to be an indictment on fangio that we can’t even get a guy into the pro bowl for cripes sake.

I’ve been thinking we should target Russ Wilson but man that offense may look worse than ours. He can’t get the ball to a beast like Metcalf. I don’t see how he would raise the boats on this team. Depressing as the options for next year look even more limited. Minshew and a rookie are prbly what it’s going to be. Rinse and repeat Broncos fans. At least I can finally ditch directv as I don’t want or need the ticket anymore to watch this utter garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebus View Post
    Jesus, I fast forwarded thru the game. That’s how “exciting” Lock and the offense were. Browns, bengals, raiders games all come to mind immediately as immensely winnable games puts this team at 10-6. I’m fluctuating now on how much is it the players, maybe they all suck too, and how much is it the coaches. But I land back at it being the coaches. It has to be an indictment on fangio that we can’t even get a guy into the pro bowl for cripes sake.

I’ve been thinking we should target Russ Wilson but man that offense may look worse than ours. He can’t get the ball to a beast like Metcalf. I don’t see how he would raise the boats on this team. Depressing as the options for next year look even more limited. Minshew and a rookie are prbly what it’s going to be. Rinse and repeat Broncos fans. At least I can finally ditch directv as I don’t want or need the ticket anymore to watch this utter garbage.
    They have the top defense so someone on that side of the ball should of made the Pro Bowl. Makes no sense. Broncos give up 17.3 per game and 4th in yards against and nobody is good enough to make the pro bowl? Talk about disrespect. The new No Name Defense

Quote Originally Posted by Surtainfan76 View Post
    They have the top defense so someone on that side of the ball should of made the Pro Bowl. Makes no sense. Broncos give up 17.3 per game and 4th in yards against and nobody is good enough to make the pro bowl? Talk about disrespect. The new No Name Defense
    Agreed, shows just how irrelevant this team truly is. Jaguars, Texans, lions level.

The crap I read on this forum: “it was more exciting”. Haha!! It what universe was that crap show yesterday exciting?? 158 yards of offense, Jeudy swatting the ball like he was trying to chase a bee away.

9. The Following 5 Users High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
    The crap I read on this forum: “it was more exciting”. Haha!! It what universe was that crap show yesterday exciting?? 158 yards of offense, Jeudy swatting the ball like he was trying to chase a bee away.
    Agreed. Exciting was watching Joe Burrow yesterday.

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

The fake jet sweeps… This staff is so awful

13. The Following User High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
    The fake jet sweeps… This staff is so awful
    What makes this play so terrible, besides taking Jeudy out of the play and that we never get positive yards out of it, is that Shurmur never actually calls jet sweeps. The defense already knows once they see it that it’s just a decoy. How can Shurmur call this play like 5 times a week and think that it’ll suddenly work when there’s never a threat of an actual jet sweep?

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

15. The Following 5 Users High Fived Bronco4ever For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Well, that was fun.

Turns out our offense is just shit. I am beginning to suspect the problem might be the guy coaching.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Gyldenlove For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Gyldenlove View Post
    Turns out our offense is just shit. I am beginning to suspect the problem might be the guy coaching.
    There’s more than one problem

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gyldenlove View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B1EB78B4-BCE8-4B3C-892D-0B0389F7F4C7.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	19568

22. The Following User High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information