Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: If Drew Lock goes 0-3 to end the season vs all 3 of our rivals?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Not everything is about you King. I have strong opinions about the Stealers and will not back away from espousing them. If I say what I think about the Stealers it's not trolling you it's my opinion. If you push back on me about those opinions, which you did, I will push back as well. It is what it is. Your constant snipes at Drew can also easily be seen as trolling.

I'm not even a die hard Drew guy, anyone that pays attention should know that. I've been calling for a new QB or for us to draft a QB since last off-season.

Like I said, just not sure why talking shit about the Stealers is a big offense but talking shit about Drew Lock on a BRONCOS MB is not.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Not everything is about you King. I have strong opinions about the Stealers and will not back away from espousing them. If I say what I think about the Stealers it's not trolling you it's my opinion. If you push back on me about those opinions, which you did, I will push back as well. It is what it is. Your constant snipes at Drew can also easily be seen as trolling.

I'm not even a die hard Drew guy, anyone that pays attention should know that. I've been calling for a new QB or for us to draft a QB since last off-season.

Like I said, just not sure why talking shit about the Stealers is a big offense but talking shit about Drew Lock on a BRONCOS MB is not.
    Not everything is about me, but you literally came into this thread and made it about me, after trying to pick a fight with me about the Steelers. Eh? Eh.

I never told you to not espouse them. But you know what you were doing, and you know what your history with me is. At the very least you should concede that my position is reasonable. It is.

I would be willing to bet you that most people who think I'm trolling by debating Drew are Drew fans. And given how so many of them have personally attacked me, meh.

I didn't say you were a die hard drew guy, either.

I also don't know what you mean when you say "as some big offense." Did I report you? Did I lash out at you? Did I PM/MHS you? Did I text you and call you bad names? You can keep caps-locking Broncos MB, the result is still the same. If we're just being honest I think a lot of Drew Lock fans get upset when their arguments fall apart, or aren't respected, or embraced, and out of all of the people who (and lord knows I got trolled starting at PS when I simply said the QB battle wasn't over and it wasn't rigged) I'm the easiest one to go at.

I've spent enough time on this. Have a great night.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Yes, by calling the rules as written, as well as properly using replay the league will....(insert whatever it is that makes you feel better) the Steelers.

Of course, we deserve it. We basically subsidize the league and are a foundational piece for NFL history.
    We’re you even a steeler fan back then when Bettie won his ring

Never mind king I wasn’t trolling I was really asking but then I did the math.

Anyways you and chaze pipe down it’s all good. It just would make more sense to come back over…….. I know you don’t post on Steelers forum’s they are probably dry

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, but Lock sucks so its ok.
    sayin' that ain't smack, just facts. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

5. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I think the Steelers should trade for Drew Lock.
    Ho * ly * shit!

Shots fired.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

https://predominantlyorange.com/2022...ach-drew-lock/

Denver Broncos new QB coach talks up Drew Lock’s tools

Obviously, Drew Lock’s got a lot of talent so I know he’s been in and out of the lineup but I think just from evaluating him from the Draft, really like the tools that he had to work with…

Just evaluated Drew very hard coming out of the Draft. It’s really hard to find guys with that type of arm strength paired with that athleticism. He’s very blessed in that regard. Just look forward to getting to know him more and working with him and us building a relationship.

Broncos QB coach Klint Kubiak

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I really dont want to know what he wants to do with Lock's tool. A little too personal there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I really dont want to know what he wants to do with Lock's tool. A little too personal there.
    Well, he does say he wants a relationship!

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information